IT.COM

Where cheap basic Hosting?

NameSilo
Watch
Hello, I finally decided to develop few sites so I need hosting but nothing else than just the minimun from a reliable company.

I`d like to find the cheapest but at the same time I`d like my site up all the time.

Please , I know that many people run their businesses but I`d prefer to start from a big reputable and stable company.

Any advice?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A cheap one with a reliable company will be a little hard. After all you will get for what you pay. So I would suggest a decent pay if you are looking for reliability.

Shall I ask you how much disk space/BW are you looking for and what is your budget?

•••
•••
Go with godaddy.com and if you need any assistance related to your hosting or sites feel free to contact me :)

•••
I'd say look for the $10 range, but that would depend upon your space and bandwidth requirements. My immediate advice is to refrain from going with the 1-2 year deals just to save a few bucks and stay away from the $3-$5/month plans offering excessive resources.

•••
Remember to contact the host you are interested in with pre-sales questions to ensure they meet your specific needs. Other user opinions may vary, so it's always a good idea to test a host's response time and level of customer service before making an informed decision.

Good luck!

•••
I would say go with freehostia, they currently offer ads free hosting as well as cheap paid hosting and they are pretty reliable.

•••
italiandragon said:
Hello, I finally decided to develop few sites so I need hosting but nothing else than just the minimun from a reliable company.

I`d like to find the cheapest but at the same time I`d like my site up all the time.

Please , I know that many people run their businesses but I`d prefer to start from a big reputable and stable company.

Any advice?

Thanks

Minimum + reliable... From my research www.pair.com is one of the most reliable web hosts in the industry today.

Good reviews, not 1 bad review at all from what I have seen.

More expensive than the average host, but you will get what you pay for from what I have seen.

•••
I haven't used them myself ( yet ), but hostingzoom.com offer clustered failover hosting for 9.95 p/m ( 1 month contract only ). Only 20 domains per account though.

•••
I recommend FusedHosting at fusedhosting.net

They're pretty fine; my sites are working great on their servers.

It's owned by a NamePros user: TheArbiter

•••
uhmm, thanks everybody. I did not expect so varoius answer, everyone suggested a different one.

Honestly all I need for now is to "switch ON" 3 or 5 sites with little or no traffic at all so I don`t need much.

I`ll compare prices of the ones suggested then , thank you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back