IT.COM

question Where are you getting offers?

NameSilo
Watch
What platform are your domains residing when you sell them?
Outbound sales?
Your own site?
Company Platform - Sedo,Bodis - etc.?

I have about 10 decent names I want to put somewhere - Bodis has been - meh?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can check my landing page, it is just one page but works for all domains....... I use masking to forward landing page..........

•••
You can check my landing page, it is just one page but works for all domains....... I use masking to forward landing page..........

Checked one of your names and it doesn't do masked forwarding at least on my browser view. Just a heads up (y) (PM'ed you with info)

As to OP, I get offers thru Bodis / Afternic / Landing pages & email mostly.

Last edited:
•••
I have used masked forward on all the registrars.....

For example:
If you visit 444652.com, you will see "444652.com is for sale" and other details! But I have used just one page for all these names!

I rechecked in different browsers, it is working fine!

•••
When the address in whois shows me in Australia wouldn't it be contradictory if i get a US number through google? Please shed some light on that.

I use kall8.com

•••
used to get most offers from whois contact email or my parked offer page (voodoo and bodis the most)

But after connecting a custom offer page to all names and setting zero min offer price for all names, the number of requests has increased from handful a year from whois to a handful a month with the offer page.
If you want less offers set a min offer for each of your names.

the offer page should capture the following info

-name
-email
-highest price offered for a domain
-location of the buyer as tracked by ip...

the request should get sent to your email and stored in your system for future reference.

most offers come from the offer pages but still some buyers will look up your whois and send you a direct email to avoid any potential commissions. esp around the holidays!

•••
I put all my names on unregistry over the weekend and already have 2 offers, brokers are working them.

•••
GoDaddy Premium & BrandBucket where my biggest sources of revenue for 2016

I've sold four names so far this year, all on BrandBucket

•••
I put all my names on unregistry over the weekend and already have 2 offers, brokers are working them.
Do you pay any money to have your domain names at Uniregistry?

•••
•••
•••
I would be afraid of all the telemarketers calling if I put my number on my landing pages.

I have two phones for this reason, one personal and one business :)

•••
Got a sale via phone today (y)

You can argue in favor or not it works for me.

Been putting the phone number in several places on my website to encourage calls.
I think it makes me way more approachable to end users, they feel comfortable when they hear a compassionate voice.

•••
Do you pay any money to have your domain names at Uniregistry?
You can list your domains and use their landing pages for free.

•••
Dynadot marketplace, namepros and direct email. Most direct email offers do not convert into sales

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back