Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Dear nP members,

I think it would be interesting to know your answers to the following question:
  • ⏰ WHEN YOU WILL BE RICH FROM DOMAINING?
  • Today? Tomorrow?? Never???
  • What do you think? And why?? And what means 'rich' for you???
So many questions - feel free to let us know now your answer/s / thought/s / view/s here!

Here are my own answer/s:
All the best with your invest,
KINGOF.TOP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@KINGOF.TOP Don't you think that letting filthy domainers to s#%/ on your valuable asset kind of hurts the value?

You're not exactly taking care of it, keeping it safe. Unique pieces of art tend to be kept intact. Your .top masterpiece is all over the Internet, being mocked.

I'm a bit afraid that you've accidentally smudged your Mona Lisa while trying to promote it. Given its current condition, I'm not sure if it can fetch more than $10 million anymore :(

@nomen

Everyone
can share his viewww about this untoppable domain because at the end I knowww that everybody knows that it is untoppable - no matter what someone says.
So every criticism will just increase it's already (immense) value.

This domain is the domain of the domains and it's status is unassailable in fact.

That's why I don't have those concerns which you expressed.

Last edited:
•••
I'm a Buddhist monk. I will just reincarnate as the most unlucky guy in the world... Your future son.
Maybe I dont understand something, but it seams you are planning to die?
Or how do you plan to reincarnate in @KINGOF.TOP son?
And when?
You need to hurry up to be born as his son.

•••
I'll be rich very soon iA. And to me, being rich is to have enough money to fulfill all my dreams.

•••
ANOTHER QUESTION: WHEN WILL YOU BE POOR FROM DOMAINING?

•••
ANOTHER QUESTION: WHEN WILL YOU BE POOR FROM DOMAINING?

That's another, of course also an interesting, question - but not for this thread because this thread is asking the opposite.
But you can start a newww thread for this question (another question = another thread) ;)

The question here is still the same:
WHEN YOU WILL BE RICH FROM DOMAINING??? ?? ?

Last edited:
•••
upload_2016-8-3_14-13-49.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
I'm not looking to get rich, just make a bit of spending money. I've basically taken a punt hand registering 20 domains at a total cost of £140. i plan to register no more domains until at least next year, because i believe at least three of my domains can generate PPC income, if i sell just one then i will consider that a success for the year. There is absolutely no point in registering anymore until i've sold one first.

I think if you are planning on making a living out of domaining having just started, then you're living on a different planet.

•••
That's another, of course also an interesting, question - but not for this thread because this thread is asking the opposite.
But you can start a newww thread for this question (another question = another thread) ;)

The question here is still the same:
WHEN YOU WILL BE RICH FROM DOMAINING??? ?? ?

I don't know when I will be rich from domaining but I think if I get $1 dollar every time you promote your toptoptop domain I would soon be a millionaire ;)

•••
I don't know when I will be rich from domaining but I think if I get $1 dollar every time you promote your toptoptop domain I would soon be a millionaire ;)
I am just reacting on reactions to my domain.

•••
i will never be rich renewals will make sure of that!

•••
if you keep complaing about cost of doing business,
that won't help you

•••
Show me just one domain in the world which can top this domain and I will take back all my arguments.

Here are three

top.com
top.net
top.org

Best,
Paul ;)

•••
Here are three

top.com
top.net
top.org

Best,
Paul ;)

?

Those domains just have one (lowest possible amount of) top in their names and they are not ending with
.top while my toptoptop... .top has 21 times (highest possible amount of) top while it ends with .top ;)

So, seriously, nooo wayyy - those (and also no other) domain/s can top a / the .top domain with the most top.

Last edited:
•••
Good bit of marketing on your part.

Good luck getting your billion bucks. If it doesn't sell for that come back to me -- I'll give you reg fee and buy you a beer hehehe.

Good luck anyway ;)

Best,
Paul

•••
Good bit of marketing on your part.

Good luck getting your billion bucks. If it doesn't sell for that come back to me -- I'll give you reg fee and buy you a beer hehehe.

Good luck anyway ;)

Best,
Paul

Thx for your friendly words, but it's more than marketing (which is maybe a positive side effect) - it's really indeed the only untoppable domain which can exist but to realize that really, is not easy - to own this domain is like owning tons of pure gold.

This fact gives me nearly the guarantee that it will sell sooner or later.
Then I will come back to buy you a drink hahaahaaa ;)

Visit my detailed description thread about this ruling domain to learn more about it:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/th...all-time-toptoptop-top-try-to-buy-sedo.964137

Last edited:
•••
...when people can't do it themselves they want to say you can't

•••
•••
After owning premium domains in my portfolio that are worthy xxx,xxx plus.

•••
Look -- I've been thinking about the OP's question and I've got the answer. It's when I invent time travel and can go back to the mid 80's. I can snap up a few 'killer' domains and become rich.

I'm working on it now. Coming soon on NP's no reserve auction will be hotel.com / sex.com / seo.com / internet.com / fb.com

I just need to get the time machine sorted out and I'm there dude. Leave it with me.

Best,
Paul

PS -- Did a hand reg yesterday with an eBot value 23K (there aren't many about for hand reg at that value). 9 million seaches a month for the keyword. Will it make me money -- nah

Give me a 100 bucks and I'm happy ;)

Last edited:
•••
Here is what I believe:

Yes, maybe cars.com will make me a quick millionaire - but my toptoptop... .top will make me a slowww billionaire.
Fortunately, my domain WILL sell.
I wish you could see it's (immense) worth.
I don't mean to burst your bubble, but one nPer to another, this domain ROCKS.
If you don't believe me nowww, you will believe me later.
I am my own expert and and no one is more knowledgeable about this domain than I am.
This domain don't need any foreign appraisals because it speaks for itself.
Heaven, I already gave and I still give the appraisal as you can read in my postings about it and my appraisal tells me that I will cash up.
The fact is, it will sell.
I pike it, that's top.
And I don't keep it for myself that it can't be topped because to tell others it's worth more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (more than one billion USD) is just true and to tell it to myself is leading myself.
You wonder, but I am not newww to domaining, I knowww what I do.
I made a (or more) profitable sale/s, yes.

Anyway, best of luck in all things which are good for you.

.top regards
Ha Ha.. I am not laughing at but with you.. .Top Rocks..

•••
Last edited:
•••
To be honest I don't really have any desire to be rich. My aim is to be able to live comfortably off of domaining alone at some point. And I really think it is achievable but we'll have to wait and see :alien2:

•••
ALHUMDULLILAH I consider myself well settled enough to think and start helping others in every possible way I can. Thanks to ALLAH for whatever I am today :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back