IT.COM

When will NamePros.com reach 1000 members?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And the winner is........ D-:

•••
OK!
Congrats to #1 Namepros for achieving the all-important 1,000th membership in a VERY QUICK amount of time! Also, congrats to XLAX for being crowned the "1,000th member". This is a glorious day for our community. True.
We have CO-winners for the competition:
DotLeader
-and-
ChristopherMarks

Congratulations to you two guys, as well. Both predicted June 9th, and they were "closest to" today's date - June 10th. I cannot make them split the winnings of 1020 NP$, not in good conscience. Also, I had planned on giving the 1,000th MEMBER a special CoolHost.com "bonus" of 500 NP$. WooHoo. :D
So, XLAX gets the 500 NP$ (please PM me at your earliest convenience).
And, for the two CO-winners of the competition:
DotLeader
-and-
ChristopherMarks

... I need you two to make a choice! Either the grand prize of 1020 NP$ ... OR ... my "donation" of $8.00 Paypal. ;)
Please work it out between you, and PM me at your soonest convenience, as well.
Namepros is about fairness and FUN! I know this was a lot of FUN ... and now I'm hoping the overall "kitty" is FAIR. :)
Thanks for participating, congrats to the winners and 1,000th NP member, and stay tuned for the up-and-coming 1,500th member competition in another thread.
Take care everyody. Thanks for your patience.
B-)

•••
D-:D-:

Thanks CoolHost :gl:

Nice contest ;)

Ill PM chistopher now and see what he thinks is best :)

:hearts:

•••
•••
Cool!

I'll take the NP$ if that's ok.

•••
Originally posted by Christopher Marks
Cool!

I'll take the NP$ if that's ok.

OK. Christopher Marks has chosen the 1020 NP$, and DotLeader has confirmed via PM. The NP$ is going out to you now Chris, and DotLeader, I will need your Paypal address for the $8.00 US! :)
Thank you both. Very nicely done ... very smooth!!
PS. Could someone please let XLAX know that he/she has 500 NP$ waiting for them. Appreciate it.
B-)

:kickass:

•••
congrats to Christopher Marks and Dotleader :)

•••
Originally posted by sponk
congrats to Christopher Marks and Dotleader :)

Yes, for sure ... but don't forget XLAX, as well. He/she and folks like him/her (new members) are the reason why our "community" is thriving where others have failed, IMHO. :)

Added: 1020 NP$ has been sent to Christopher Marks! :p
Added: I have PM'd our 1,000th member XLAX, as well!
Added: $8/Paypal has been sent to DotLeader! :)
Added: I have sent 500 NP$ to XLAX after getting his reply! :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
woah my bad, congrats to you XLAX :D

•••
•••
•••
Thanks CoolHost :gl:

Watch the news in about a month
youll see

Team red recently sold the domain doookmjghnhngjkl.org for 7 million dollars to ebay when ebay contacted them wanting to purchase as it was ...... B-)

•••
I would like to be the first to enter the "Guess when the 1500th member signs up" contest. Taking into account the INCREDIBLE rate at which this forum is growing I will guess #1500 will be...let me synchronize my watch....OK....about 3 hours and 15 minutes from now.

•••
•••
Thank you for your kind words, Duke! :)

Don't look now .... 1,005!!!
WooHoo :p

•••
Originally posted by WebHold
Congrats Xlax

I'll be right back. I have to hit the *hitter! :lol:

Wow! I just got back from the *hitter. That Xlax really did something to me.

Let's have a bet for the 1500th memeber user name.

I say it will be MILK OF MAGNESIA. :laugh:

Keep rockin Name Pros:kickass:

•••
LMAO, WebHold! :laugh:
PS. I'm appointing you "1,500th member competition" Chairman & CEO! :)
See you.

•••

1,000th member XLAX has PM'd me back, and his/her 500 NP$ has been forwarded, as well. (Maybe he'll/she'll buy one of my NP$ Auction domains?) :laugh:
This concludes the contest, thank you all for your interest and participation, congrats to the winners ... and see you again at the 1,500th!! WooHoo. :D

GO #1 NAMEPROS!!!

•••
milestone reached!

"Continuing to.....push it to the limits"

Next stop...1500

Prediction 07/15/03

•••
I think it has already,lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back