IT.COM

When will NamePros.com reach 1000 members?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by CenterPoint
I am betting on June 10th if this is still open
and I will throw 50 into the Pot

Sorry Prediction is closed...there will be another one soon..keep visiting this section :)

•••
Originally posted by FreeOnli
i think it should have reahxced 100 members on the foirst day :)

this forum rocks :)

its my firsyt domain name forum i hoiend and its still my fsvour8te :)

RJ is doing a great job :)

hehe i definitely agree with you! :D

•••
Damm... Late as usual

Thanks

•••
Damn I thought this was posted today so I changed to June 9th.. I lost.. we are at like 930... grrr

•••
:) Coolhost if you check my first post you will see that I changed it to June 8th, before midnight (Its timestamped) like you said and I have a post above saying that I had changed it to June 8th. :) so if you could change the final estimates to reflect that

•••
Well I am not sure how CoolHost has planned this however, changing the dates makes no fun..Let's wait till what CoolHost says...

•••
Please give me a moment to review, and I'll post shortly!
Thanks. :)

•••
HERE is the final list:

biggie - July 15, 2003
doubledee999 - June 25, 2003
GCgirl4ever - August 5, 2003
Darkfire001 - June 8, 2003
Koollo64 - June 12, 2003
FreeOnli (DotLeader) - June 9, 2003
adill420 - June 13, 2003
Duke - July 4, 2003
WebHold - August 27, 2003
kris - July 13, 2003
Christopher Marks - June 9, 2003

I have reviewed the entire thread, and all posts and edits to posts. The contest had to be shut off at some point, and I did my best to close it as quickly and fairly as possible. The membership growth here has been really remarkable! :)
Some folks got their changes in on time, others missed the midnight EST stamp time. One or two posted too late. If ANYONE has a discrepancy or issue with the above "final list", please contact me directly via PM. If there were any errors made, I'll take full responsibility and will purchase NP$ to reimburse those that may have been affected with my personal Paypal.
Namepros is all about openess, honesty, friendships, and fairness. This is one heck of a contest, and it's been FUN to watch the numbers rise and it'll be exciting down to the end.
We're right around the corner here now ... so grab a comfy chair, a nice cold beverage ... and keep your eyes peeled to the ticker!
May the "best" member win, though everyone here is *THE BEST* IMO. :)
Good Luck, and have fun.
PS. I'll be paying out to the winner, so please make any final, as promised donations to me directly. The final NP$ "kitty" is posted above. WooHoo. I think someone is gunna be getting the G-L-O-W soon. :D

•••
CoolHost.com I thought that one date can't be for two people? Isn't that true? Kindly update me on the new rules. Thanks

•••
•••
Originally posted by adill420
CoolHost.com I thought that one date can't be for two people? Isn't that true? Kindly update me on the new rules. Thanks

Where did you read that, adill?
As I interpret it, Biggie began the thread with a "prediction". As we went along, I suggested making it for NP$'s, which I think has made it more fun. No *rules* were really ever established ... up until the time that a "closing date" was suggested. I took action at that time in the interest of fairness. I'm not sure why more than one person couldn't have chosen the same date, from reading back through it. Please let me know if I've overlooked or misread anything. I've done quite a bit of reading today, so this is very possible. ;)
PS. Should the two members who have chosen the same date eventually win the contest, I'll match the "kitty" to the second person, personally. :)

•••
Originally posted by adill420
FreeOnli..unfortunately you can't select a date someone else has already taken :(

Here is the final list:

biggie - July 15, 2003
doubledee999 - June 25, 2003
GCgirl4ever - August 5, 2003
Darkfire001 - June 22, 2003
Koollo64 - June 12, 2003
FreeOnli - June 20, 2003
adill420 - June 13, 2003
Duke - July 4, 2003
WebHold - August 27, 2003
CoolHost.com - July 9, 2003
kirs - July 13, 2003
Christopher Marks - June 9, 2003

CoolHost didn't state that...

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
CoolHost didn't state that...

Correct, not that I recall, anway! :)

PS. 950!!
This is gunna be close. D-:

•••
It would be nice for the 1000th member to get a little prize or some form of recognition.

•••
Originally posted by biggie
It would be nice for the 1000th member to get a little prize or some form of recognition.

You're right Biggie. Besides the NP$ "kitty" ... I've had this in mind, as well. :)
I will be kicking in a bonus surprise shortly after the winner is crowned! Shhhhh. :D
Good Luck to all.

•••
Hmm did some members get deleted? Its at 939 now still were getting there :) I just need the registration rate to pickup a bit lol.

•••
there were around 27 fake signups yesterday that were deleted by me. I just wanted to make sure things were legit with our membership numbers.

Good luck everyone!

•••
We are at 961 at the time of this post! :D

This is coming down to the wire, really. WooHoo.

UPDATED:
biggie - July 15, 2003 (really praying for a slow down).
doubledee999 - June 25, 2003 (praying for a slow down).
GCgirl4ever - August 5, 2003 (getting ready for the 1500th contest).
Darkfire001 - June 8, 2003 (getting ready for the 1500th contest).
Koollo64 - June 12, 2003 (interesting situation).
FreeOnli (DotLeader) - June 9, 2003 (Wow) :)
adill420 - June 13, 2003 (interesting still).
Duke - July 4, 2003 (praying for a slow down).
WebHold - August 27, 2003 (getting ready for the 1500th contest).
kris - July 13, 2003 (really praying for a slow down).
Christopher Marks - June 9, 2003 (Is CoolHost gunna make me split the winnings?). :D

Goodnight everyone. :p

•••
Thanks for the Update :)

Its getting close :)

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
Thanks for the Update :)

Its getting close :)

Thanks.
I am also in good receipt of a very generous donation by esteemed member CenterPoint of 155 NP$ ... which brings the total "kitty" now to 880 NP$!! WooHoo.
Stay tuned and Don't touch that mouse!! :o

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
there were around 27 fake signups yesterday that were deleted by me. I just wanted to make sure things were legit with our membership numbers.

Good luck everyone!

Good job "-RJ-" in detecting fake sign-ups.

We want a thousand real members!

•••
979!! :D

So true, Biggie ... RJ was all over that the second it occured, and out of fairness for the contest and integrity to the site and membership, he took decisive action. The "community" builds character through openess, honesty, and leadership ... and I'm very proud to be on RJ's team here at #1 Namepros! :)
Thanks.

•••
it's getting exciting lol
i think koollo's gonna win! hehe

•••
Originally posted by koffee
it's getting exciting lol
i think koollo's gonna win! hehe

W D-: W

983!!! :o

•••
oh oh! SCREAMS for tomorrow! lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back