NameSilo

When is it OK to use the "F" Word?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
So, when is it appropriate to use the "F" word?

Quite frankly, the "F" word can be the ONLY word in the English language that accurately describes some situations...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Nobody could possibly blame you for using the "F" word in a similar situation :xf.laugh:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I say fuck all the time, pretty much a part of my vocabulary, mother , up, er, those are a few of my add ons.

I think it became a habit to say it, when I was in my 20s, I am in my 50’s, it ain’t going nowhere, so I guess just fuck it and go on with life 🙃

•••
Yes, I myself use 'F' then stop lol :) in weird situations. That Lion looks scary in the situation.

•••
•••
Anytime you effing want to?

•••
•••
Good to use at any time except when wife says no, grandchildren are around, and while in church.

See my blog in signature.

•••
Avoid in formal business situations, unless:

(Internal)
The highest ranking party in the meeting says it first
OR
It’s the middle of the night or a weekend and you’re trying to resolve a crisis
OR
It’s generally accepted company culture.

(External)
The client or prospect says it first. (If your client or prospect has a potty mouth, you need to fit in.)
UNLESS
It was directed at you or your company with malice, in which case losing your cool and responding in kind just escalates the conflict.

•••
f*ck it. I'm quitting domaining.

•••
I say it all the time at home, talking with people I feel comfortable with like my brother and a few friends.
But I really never say it out in public or around others who I do not know or not close to.
I feel that disrespects them.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Good to use at any time except when wife says no, grandchildren are around, and while in church.

See my blog in signature.

I don't get the church part.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
When is it NOT okay to use the F word ? I mean it's pretty much an F bomb free for all around my house. I would probably not use it in church or in a business setting though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back