IT.COM

When in Rome...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
...don't drink the water.

I figured i'd join in and put my welcome message in as i am the 4th top poster here. I started visiting this website back in 2002 when Deadserious posted a message requesting moderators on a forum that i freqently posted at. I came by to take a look, and although i never followed through on the request for moderators i still offered my help to people who needed it.

I'm 16, from Canada, and i enjoy Snowboarding in the Winter and Skateboarding during the summer, Year round i play guitar and spend more time on my computer then i do in my bed.

When it comes to WebDev i use HTML, PHP, and CSS for the coding process. for graphics i mainly use Adobe Photoshop but in the past i've used everything (Illustrator, Flash, MSPaint, Fireworks... etc..). Right now i am a member of a smalltime web design business called FrozenNetworks. We were just established a few weeks ago so things are slow, though we were suppose to start a contract today, stupid people won't answer their phone though, I'll keep you posted.

Projects from the past include
-My first website ever, it was www.rctcentral.com, its taken down now, and some WebCam website tookover our url trying to reap the benifits of our long gone website.
-My personal website which i haven't worked on in a LONG time, so its outdated, and it never was complete. Click Here
-OmegaPsi, a Half-Life mod that never really made it that far, but its still active... unfortunately our host decided we arn't worth hosting anymore, i don't blame him. (He was free btw)
-Half-Life: Tournament, another half-life mod that i worked for but that never made it far. I made a really nice logo for that if anyone wants to see it... to lazy to find it now.
-Sinepcola, This isn't really a project, because its just a graphic, and its something i did to pass time one day... but i figured i'd post it anyway, because i'm quite proud of it. Click here for SinepCola BTW, if you don't find it funny, try reading Sinep backwards, and then look at the bottle in the picture, sometimes it takes a second look to realize the humour.

I guess i'll stop now... this is getting long... i'll just say hello.

Hello.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to the board DarkDevil!

I'm also a skateboard / snowboard junkie! :D I Bet you didn't know that huh? I know you've been around for a while and we're happy to have you! :) Happy Posting!

:beer:

•••
^Don't forget Motocross junkie as well, lol ;)

Welcome to the board Dark [=

•••
a very late welcome to the board! :D

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back