NameSilo

question When a domain is selected for Afternic Premium Network?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fliporium

Top Member
Impact
I understand that Afternic and Godaddy are the same, I have my domains registered with Godaddy and I had bulk added a list of about 50 domains to Afternic a few weeks back.

Now slowly, 2 or 3 domains a week are being accepted into the Afternic Premium Network. I am wondering how the domains were actually selected and if I can assume that that is a good thing. I have the domains priced pretty high, since I couldn't have just an "offer" option I set prices high with the minimum price being more than what I don't mind taking for the domain.

It's interesting to look for my own domains on GD and to see that they are premium with the high price tags, can I assume that Godaddy thinks this is the fair price of the domain and that I could expect offers on it?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry to burst your bubble. Any domain with registration after 60 days will be eligible for Afternic premium listing. I have many domains sitting idle there for long time

•••
Sorry to burst your bubble. Any domain with registration after 60 days will be eligible for Afternic premium listing. I have many domains sitting idle there for long time

Thanks, I didn't really have a bubble going (yet) :)

•••
Related questions. Just had a .com domain name listed as a test case. After several days it's status is now "Listed". Fast-transfer is "Yes(Active)". Both Buy Now and Minimum Offer are set to 1490. Then, I went to Godaddy, typed the domain name, and it said domain was taken. Tried eNom and it said the domain name was not available. So my questions are:
  1. How long does it usually take before my listed domain name becomes available throughout the Fast-transfer network?
  2. I only want to use Buy Now, so can I just set both Buy Now and Minimum Offer to the same number?
Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back