Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What's Your REGULAR Profession..??

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Domainerz

Established Member
Impact
0
Majority of us is not doing this (DOMAINING) as 'Regular Business/Profession'..... (Perhaps that's the reason of our failure in this evolving profession that we have not burnt our boats)....

So, let's discuss how much 'Percentage' of our income comes from this (Domaining) business?? And what is the major source of our 'Bread & Butter' ?? I think it would be interesting and beneficial for most of us for creation of more 'BONDS'....

To start with... 'I am an Accountant'....

SORRY ADMN,

Please trafer this thread to 'The Break Room'... Thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Full time student at the moment with 1yr left, when I left high school did goto the army but then left shortly after to continue with my studies (Studying Business)

Also a professional at spending all my money in clubs :s
 
0
•••
Originally posted by acts837
US Marine teaching at a University. To much time on my hands compared to the regular military life style. Getting ready to retire soon. My "other" full time jobs - domain pimping (if I heard that correctly) and father of 5 with another due in May. yes, that would be six kidos. :blink:


too much time...

that is great!:lala:

...3 year apprenticeship in one of Germany´s finest 5* hotels, then studied hotel management. Moved on to London, got married, came back to Germany with hubby, looking after my 3 year old son ( who soon knows the computer better than me ). Running my little Boarding House here and working free as an "invisible guest" for hotels that want to check their service crew.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Originally posted by acts837
US Marine teaching at a University. To much time on my hands compared to the regular military life style. Getting ready to retire soon. My "other" full time jobs - domain pimping (if I heard that correctly) and father of 5 with another due in May. yes, that would be six kidos. :blink:

Awesome! The domain-pimping Marine! Ten-hut!
 
0
•••
Yo Anthony, Did I miss the post on your profession or are you a slippin' and a slidin' ? Cool! You can be the MysteryMan. Bet all the exts haven't been regged yet. :lol:
 
0
•••
Student / Internet porn-peddler / Soon-to-be soldier
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Grrilla
Yo Anthony, Did I miss the post on your profession or are you a slippin' and a slidin' ? Cool! You can be the MysteryMan. Bet all the exts haven't been regged yet. :lol:

What? I thought this was a thread about your lamps! :bingo:
 
0
•••
Student for now :D

i'm also a qulified electrician... so if anyone wants some wiring done give me a shout much, much cheapness :D :hehe:
 
0
•••
What? I thought this was a thread about your lamps!

W/ your help. Say, did you receive the NP$ we discussed as a comission for promoting my lamps at this thread? :hehe:

Let's see... Anthony, NYC, the avatar. Hmm...
:bingo: I've got it! You're one of Tony Soprano's cousins working as an advance man, preparing the way for the Soprano family to muscle in on the DN marketing racket. :great:
 
0
•••
Student , Part Time Computer Technician
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back