Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What's Your REGULAR Profession..??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Domainerz

Established Member
Impact
0
Majority of us is not doing this (DOMAINING) as 'Regular Business/Profession'..... (Perhaps that's the reason of our failure in this evolving profession that we have not burnt our boats)....

So, let's discuss how much 'Percentage' of our income comes from this (Domaining) business?? And what is the major source of our 'Bread & Butter' ?? I think it would be interesting and beneficial for most of us for creation of more 'BONDS'....

To start with... 'I am an Accountant'....

SORRY ADMN,

Please trafer this thread to 'The Break Room'... Thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Web & graphics developer.
 
0
•••
Nice Greek God...!!, the future is yours..
 
0
•••
A little of of programming / web designing / computer addict.
 
0
•••
me = watch the same shows monday through friday
 
0
•••
reTIRED - I subsitute teach and work at our museum for something to do.
 
0
•••
student :P
 
0
•••
Student, but I have 2 part time jobs, one of them is working with children and the other is at GameStop.
 
0
•••
Student / Web Developer
 
0
•••
Mechanical Contractor / Law / Web Developer / Metal Fabrication
I do many things.
 
0
•••
Chronological high points: Cook/Chef, Ad Agency Copywriter, Jr AE, 25yrs motion pic/TV cameraman/DP (main gig), last 5+yrs functional art/lamps. Actually have a site for latter, but usually don't talk about it much, because it is a little rough (read embarrasing), and have "gone to school" w/web design since then. But will let guard down this one time for anyone interested in seeing some lamps I make using recycled parts: http://www.rte66.us
Getting it out there might motivate me to redo/update. Maybe.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Full time designer/coder, part-time pimp here.

In other words, I've been playing and never worked in my life.
 
0
•••
A nice selection of professions. Here's a new one, I deliver pizza. Yeah, don't laugh. I've had several jobs, spent a few years in a cubicle even. I like my current job the most.
 
0
•••
ict technition in a local school managaging 7 servers and about 350 laptops and computers
 
0
•••
Hi Nicholas !! I was almost jolted by your declaration that 'dn brokering' is like 'pimping'... there might be guys here who don't like even the term 'broker'... Please don't be so cruel ??
 
0
•••
grad student or something
 
0
•••
training manager - been involved in project management for ages as well
 
0
•••
Retired computer educater - from way back to the boreing old assembler and COBOL times.

I am a domainer, but more into the internet than domains.
 
0
•••
dick
 
0
•••
yo sharpy-
is that professional or amateur?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back