IT.COM

domain What's the true value of superplaza.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SureshDayma

Impact
Hi everyone,

I purchased the domain name "superplaza.com" quite some time ago and I'm curious about its true value. I've done some research and found that it could be a great fit for a shopping center or online marketplace, but I'm not sure what its actual worth is.

I'm reaching out to the NamePros community to get your thoughts and insights. What do you think is the true value of superplaza.com? Are there any potential buyers or industries that would find this domain name particularly appealing?

Thanks in advance for your help! I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's certainly a usable and indeed nice domain for an on-line selling platform. particularly in the .com. I don't see a Bricks and Mortar (as in specifically located) entity wanting to go for it. too generalized for identity, But, Very memorable for on-line.. I see how long it's been registered and the other few extensions registered seem to be all up for sale. Have you had it listed for sale in the past ? I would have thought you would have had some offers.

It's not a killer domain, If it were mine I'd probably have it listed at around $5,000 in Todays market and leave it at that, so it's showing on all the major reseller sites. Your probably not going to see much in the way of good offers here on Nampros. , unless somebody has a end user buyer to flip it onto.

I could easily see it as a Virtual Shopping Mall, looking into future developments. But, we're not really there yet as a chosen preference for selling online. So don't be reluctant to hold it for a while longer imo. Possibly for a far better price.

Last edited:
•••
$99 to $399 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Boring for naming, not brandable, good for SEO and domain speculators on auctions will buy it, imo.
--
The thread is quite old, l didn't noticed, hope you've sold it already.

Last edited:
•••
Boring for naming, not brandable, good for SEO and domain speculators on auctions will buy it, imo.
--
The thread is quite old, l didn't noticed, hope you've sold it already.
April 30, 2023 isnt that old!!
You are your own toughest critic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back