Domain Empire

What's the longest domain you own that actually makes sense?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iamonline

Restricted (Market)
Impact
What's the longest domain you own that actually makes sense? And why did you register/buy it?

Please stay on topic!
  • The domain name has to be a long one (or the longest in your portfolio)
  • It has to make sense (can be understood) in a language
  • State why you registered/bought it
I will start with mine:
HealthInsurancePortabilityAndAccountabilityAct.com! (HIPAA for short).
I registered it a long time ago because of the law (or act). I thought it was cool to own the name of the law spelled out.

Now your turn!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anthropomorphicrobots (in king)
registered in my robot phase, seemed like a good idea at the time!

•••
The longest domain which makes sense that I have is InsectRepellentClothes.com

•••
The longest domain which makes sense that I have is InsectRepellentClothes.com
I needed one of these for my trip to Africa. The mosquitoes were unforgiving!

•••
•••
thermoelectricgenerators dot com

•••
Ok Ok I like this thread. I will; post my ridiculously long domains. and no I'm not registering such things "for fun". I have better things to do with reg money than spend it on long strings....rather spend it on "G-Strings" at the Stripclub. am I right? lol

anyways here goes. with explanations.

DUMBOHEIGHTSREALESTATE.com (Think Palo alto Real Estate)
DUMBOHEIGHTSBROOKLYN.COM (Future Silicon Valley of the East.)
ORDERCANADAGOOSE.COM (One of the most sought after Goose coats in the world and the most expensive!)
REALESTATEDOHAQATAR.COM (Google Real Estate Doha Qatar. Then you will "get it. Remember JacksonHoleRealEstate.com sold for $85,000)
BIOMETRICTRANSPONDER.COM (exact keyword match for new technology that will track every human being on this planet. The Gov's way to track it's citizens in the future.)
REPAIRCREDITREVIEW.COM (people need to find out reviews for all the credit repair services on the NET)
TRANSPONDERBEACON.COM (Exact keyword match for an actual product)
VLADIVOSTOKREALESTATE.COM (Poised to become the next hot real estate spot in the world because they are building the "Next Las Vegas of Russia." actually more like the "Next Macau of Russia")
MONTECARLOBITCOIN.COM (Bitcoin is Cryptocurrency. People want to handle their money privately using bitcoin. Monte Carlo is in Monaco. It is basically just like Cayman Islands when it comes to offshore privacy. This domain can be used by
3DPRINTAIRCRAFT.COM
3DPRINTAUTOMOBILE.COM ( They are already 3dprinting cars)
3DPRINTDENTURE.COM (dentists are printing these too now)
3DPRINTVEHICLE.COM
PROPERTYCHONGQING.COM (City of Opportunity.check out the video here.

BITCOINAFTERMARKET.COM
CAYMANISLANDBITCOIN.COM
HOVERBOARDMANUFACTURER.COM (Everyone wants to SELL the hottest toy of 2015! Those people will be looking for what? a "Hoverboard Manufacturer"
LUXURYPROPERTYUAE.COM (UAE is United Arab Emirates. includes Dubai plus 8 other rich states. All of which are all about developing luxury properties.)
WEATHERPROOFDRONE.COM (Do you like drones? well do you want a wimpy drone that can't stand the elements? or do you want it waterproof or weatherproof? lol)
WATERPROOFDRONE.COM
YOUFICOSCORE.COM (FICO THE ONLY NUMBER PEOPLE WORRY ABOUT BESIDES THEIR SAT'S OR ALCOHOL LEVEL.)LOL
FICOSCOREYOU.COM
FICOSCOREUSA.COM
MEDICALSUPPLYEUROPE.COM
MEDICALSUPPLYAMERICA.COM
ORDERHOSPITALSUPPLY.COM
HOVERBOARDINSURE.COM
INSUREHOVERBOARD.COM
PROPERTYGUANGDONG.COM (PROVINCE IN CHINA WITH THE LARGEST POPULATION)
RENTALHOVERBOARD.COM (Yes there are already companies out there renting out hoverboards. Why they didn't get this exact keyword match for SEO? I have no idea.)

москвароссия.com (Moscow.com "in Russian" IDN sold for $216,000 in 2011. I wonder how much moscowrussia.com in Russian IDN would cost? Sorry guys also regged россиямосква.com = RussiaMoscow.com) lol

099999988.COM
0999998888.COM
099999990.COM
088899999.COM

Anyways. Hope I get to sell these. should I worry? let me know. I would like to hear everyone's honest opinion. No worries I'm thick skinned. lol Happy New Year Everyone!

москвароссия.com (Moscow.com "in Russian" IDN sold for $216,000 in 2011. I wonder how much moscowrussia.com in Russian IDN would cost? Sorry guys also regged россиямосква.com = RussiaMoscow.com) lol

099999988.COM
0999998888.COM
099999990.COM
088899999.COM

•••
Ok Ok I like this thread. I will; post my ridiculously long domains. and no I'm not registering such things "for fun". I have better things to do with reg money than spend it on long strings....rather spend it on "G-Strings" at the Stripclub. am I right? lol

anyways here goes. with explanations.

DUMBOHEIGHTSREALESTATE.com (Think Palo alto Real Estate)
DUMBOHEIGHTSBROOKLYN.COM (Future Silicon Valley of the East.)
ORDERCANADAGOOSE.COM (One of the most sought after Goose coats in the world and the most expensive!)
REALESTATEDOHAQATAR.COM (Google Real Estate Doha Qatar. Then you will "get it. Remember JacksonHoleRealEstate.com sold for $85,000)
BIOMETRICTRANSPONDER.COM (exact keyword match for new technology that will track every human being on this planet. The Gov's way to track it's citizens in the future.)
REPAIRCREDITREVIEW.COM (people need to find out reviews for all the credit repair services on the NET)
TRANSPONDERBEACON.COM (Exact keyword match for an actual product)
VLADIVOSTOKREALESTATE.COM (Poised to become the next hot real estate spot in the world because they are building the "Next Las Vegas of Russia." actually more like the "Next Macau of Russia")
MONTECARLOBITCOIN.COM (Bitcoin is Cryptocurrency. People want to handle their money privately using bitcoin. Monte Carlo is in Monaco. It is basically just like Cayman Islands when it comes to offshore privacy. This domain can be used by
3DPRINTAIRCRAFT.COM
3DPRINTAUTOMOBILE.COM ( They are already 3dprinting cars)
3DPRINTDENTURE.COM (dentists are printing these too now)
3DPRINTVEHICLE.COM
PROPERTYCHONGQING.COM (City of Opportunity.check out the video here.

BITCOINAFTERMARKET.COM
CAYMANISLANDBITCOIN.COM
HOVERBOARDMANUFACTURER.COM (Everyone wants to SELL the hottest toy of 2015! Those people will be looking for what? a "Hoverboard Manufacturer"
LUXURYPROPERTYUAE.COM (UAE is United Arab Emirates. includes Dubai plus 8 other rich states. All of which are all about developing luxury properties.)
WEATHERPROOFDRONE.COM (Do you like drones? well do you want a wimpy drone that can't stand the elements? or do you want it waterproof or weatherproof? lol)
WATERPROOFDRONE.COM
YOUFICOSCORE.COM (FICO THE ONLY NUMBER PEOPLE WORRY ABOUT BESIDES THEIR SAT'S OR ALCOHOL LEVEL.)LOL
FICOSCOREYOU.COM
FICOSCOREUSA.COM
MEDICALSUPPLYEUROPE.COM
MEDICALSUPPLYAMERICA.COM
ORDERHOSPITALSUPPLY.COM
HOVERBOARDINSURE.COM
INSUREHOVERBOARD.COM
PROPERTYGUANGDONG.COM (PROVINCE IN CHINA WITH THE LARGEST POPULATION)
RENTALHOVERBOARD.COM (Yes there are already companies out there renting out hoverboards. Why they didn't get this exact keyword match for SEO? I have no idea.)

099999988.COM
0999998888.COM
099999990.COM
088899999.COM

Anyways. Hope I get to sell these. should I worry? let me know. I would like to hear everyone's honest opinion. No worries I'm thick skinned. lol Happy New Year Everyone!

099999988.COM
0999998888.COM
099999990.COM
088899999.COM
you have some nice domains in this list. the real estate ones are good. and anything with 3d printing sells well too. it's good that you buy domains ahead of major developments or events. i'm sure you'll do well.

•••
Reminds me of my CanadaGooseStore.com :)

•••
NorthwesternHawaiianIslands.com

•••
I like:

BillionDollarHedgeFund.com

It was registered for 11 years but today its available to register right now. Who knows, maybe it could resale in a big way - go get it and while you're at it, you can get the plural:

BillionDollarHedgeFunds.com

•••
Mine is probably a recent one I've done:-

3onyY

I just figured if you had AugmentedReality.com it is potentially 7 seven figures($£) and AR is still 'virtual' so going with the flow what some developers are calling apps in VR (using a single 'v') do the same with this and see how it goes.

•••
I don't own many domains these days, but one of my favorites is BrewYourOwnBeer.com. I bought it off a fellow on here awhile back.

•••
VirtualRealitySearch and MachineLearningSystem both in .com

•••
These are my three longest names.

YESITSAVAILABLE.COM - this is my landing page for my domains
ULTIMATEFOOTBALL.DE
HOWTOMILITARY.COM

•••
so far the longest [not so long] domain name is

ITmanager.expert [9 letters].

•••
Hi. New here. Here's my contribution to this serious matter, coincidentally my first post too.

TheOfficialAbsoluteLongestDomainNameRegisteredOnTheWorldWideWeb.International

77 characters, including the dot and extension. Didn't register the .com, because the whole point of it is longest full valid name, with the character count including the TLD.

•••
iamgodsgifttowomen.com

Registered as a bit of a joke between me and some colleagues :D

•••
AMillionDollarQuestion.com - Why because my imagination is way too big LOL (so Mum says!)
Was thinking about International Businessmen/people and convenient solutions whilst travelling.
As I made up 30 fanciful ideas I've settled for MoneyNow.Global Which is in stages of development. :)
(c) M.I.

•••
Hi. New here. Here's my contribution to this serious matter, coincidentally my first post too.

77 characters, including the dot and extension. Didn't register the .com, because the whole point of it is longest full valid name, with the character count including the TLD.
Well get in there!

•••
•••
•••

epic!

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back