Dynadot

question What's the Future gTLD domain and release time?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vinothayyavu

Established Member
Impact
I am new to Domain selling. I bought couple of single word domain,but dont have any 1L or 2L word domains as everything has been sold already.

So when we can expect new gTLD and Timings to go for new registration?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also want to buy a few 2letter new gTLDs . Just let me know if you get any updates

•••
•••
I also want to buy a few 2letter new gTLDs . Just let me know if you get any updates
all 2L gtlds are at least $15000 hand reg these days....and $15000 renewal fees...if you are millionaires....

Last edited:
•••
I mostly agree with Raymond but some are "normal" renewal price. I pick up a few every week but do note that just because they are 2L doesn't mean they are worth anything. I am selective in what I catch.

•••
Hand regged ww.media a couple of weeks ago, so yeah....some are available.

•••
FYI There were several LL .network domains available for reg fee the last time I checked.

•••
even i want some 2 letter gtld's domain name... please let me know

•••
all 2L gtlds are at least $15000 hand reg these days....and $15000 renewal fees...if you are millionaires....

I have a 1 letter Gtld ;) no crazy renewal - Couple Hundred $

•••
They are NOT sold.
This is because 3 chars are a HARD minimum that is allowed for most of all nTLDs...

Last edited:
•••
I am new to Domain selling. I bought couple of single word domain,but dont have any 1L or 2L word domains as everything has been sold already.

You need to understand that most 1L gtld's are running on average $500 per year in renewal, so you owe $500 every year you renew it, some of the later extensions may charge more. Some of the older grandfathered extensions which are already owned by have lower renewals in the $100-$250 range.

In order to graduate into such a space, you should have a strong grasp of the domain market already.

•••
They are NOT sold.
This is because 3 chars are a HARD minimum that is allowed for most of all nTLDs...

Huh? Most 1 and 2 letters can be bought/sold. They were not allowed at first but they have been available for a while for most tlds.

Last edited:
•••
•••
That search is showing .link as having to be 3 characters, which is not true. Same with several others like .club. Try searching on hexonet or Uniregistry instead of dynadot.

•••
Yes, I know that they are available as Premiums...
I'm talking you that GA is limited to 3 chars in most of cases.

•••
Then yes, I agree, most either reserve or premium price L and LL domains.

•••
And in many cases their price is not even fixed...
Direct negotiations with Registry are needed (Make Offer mode)...

•••
•••

There are even single letter .com available

•••

I have A.watch on auction @FlippaDomains if you like it. Click Here

•••
•••
•••
There are even single letter .com available

Michael

For my own curiosity, did you mean to say 1L .com or 1L .gtld

I am sure the OP cannot afford 1L .com domains, no offense ;)

•••
•••
Michael

For my own curiosity, did you mean to say 1L .com or 1L .gtld

I am sure the OP cannot afford 1L .com domains, no offense ;)
Think global

I got : ā.com 1 single character / letter domain name ( 16 offers @ Uni )

The are a lot of 1 letter .com available ❗

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back