What's the best Auction Script?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

handeyman

Established Member
Impact
10
I am looking to start a auction site similar to ebay however more geared towards a single type of product, whats the best auction scripts.

Free and payed?

Also whats the easiest one to skin?

thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I tried out a script a few years back called PHPAuction, it was a very good script. By now, I imagine it's even better since it's been a long time since I've used it. :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back