IT.COM

What's that script?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
To keep the Web Development Forum clean and helping out everyone at the same time i have made a "What scripts that?" thread, Here is where you can ask what script a site is using or ask for a script for a certain type of site.

Before posting Please look though Web Development Resources it has a massive list of scripts that are free and paid versions, its a great list.
If you would like custom work done or to hire a coder please visit one of the following links below.

Below is a list of scripts already asked about so you do not have to ask and wait or have to look though countless pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
createmx said:
Hi,

I am looking for a script where users can sign up and run logo/graphic contests and other users can submit entries and get feedback.

I think your best bet would be a forum. Not sure I've seen a script to do what your asking, sorry!

•••
dezinerite said:
Anyone know where I can get one of those social bookmarking site scripts? :xf.love:

pligg.com - digg clone

•••
Dating site script

I need a free script to run a dating site.

Any ideas ? cheers.

•••
•••
dan_Vt said:
I'd like a script that would automatically catalog car dealerships that were submitted by both location and product. So, for example, you could drill down by make first (by clicking on vehicle Make, then State, then City), or by Location (click State first, then City, then Make).

It should allow dealers to submit information on their dealership, hours, description, all makes offered, whether they also sell used cars, provide repairs, body shop, parts...

And, of course, should be entirely crawlable by the search engines.

Any ideas?

D

One last attempt. Anyone?

•••
What is this Script or Program???

http://www.kijiji.com/

I need something like this were people can upload there posts in a similar manner. What script or program is this? thanks....

IT WAS CLASSIFIED SCRIPTS...THANKS KNIFESOFAPRO.....

Last edited:
•••
Script

Im looking for a script similar to a news script but were I can upload/publish online but were I can choose different catergories/headings for them.

It needs to be able to use/handle images.

The page will follow this layout -
Title [which will be centered]
A thumbnail [photo] on the left side of the page, with text to be along/next side the image.

Underneath some more thumbnails of images, and underneath I want to be able to put contact information.

Is their a script that does this, or similiar to this? Which I can edit, or am I going to have to pay someone to help me do it?

If somebody is intrested in taking this project on can they PM me with the title Project

Also after a live feed for currency conversion for only
GBP > USD
GBP > EUR

Like off xe.com etc.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
image gallery script needed

Hi. I'm looking for an image gallery script/plug/software that:

1. Allows users to submit images easily
2. Allows images to be categorized
3. Is customizable (.css), quality, attractive.

#1 is the most important of the three. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

L2S

•••
Currency Converter PHP Script

Hi...I am looking for currency converter php script. If you know any, please let me know...thanks in advance....

•••
Mobile Browser

Looking for mobile browser php script, similiar to http://www.google.com/gwt/n

I have been looking for this script for months. Thanks in advance!!!

•••
newsiness said:
Hi...I am looking for currency converter php script. If you know any, please let me know...thanks in advance....

Found...thanks..:)

•••
I am looking for a community script script like http://www.channelme.tv/ or similar, which purposely for .tv site.

Thank in advance.

•••
Good Auction script for new site

Hey guys,

I've been looking at a few auction site scripts phpprobid and a few others. I'm putting together a niche site (not a full anything goes for sale) site. So what I'm trying to find is a script/program that has a robust advanced search and is fairly customizeable and skinnable.

If anyone has anything they've used or recommends....please post.

Thanks a bunch,
N Fran

Mods: sorry..I think this is where I should have first posted this. This is also in the programming thread.

•••
Can anyone recommend a "Hot or Not" or "Rate Me/My Picture" type script?

Would really prefer one that is free (don't we all...) and possibly Open Source. But I guess it really all comes down to what will work best!

Thanks!
TC
Ps. I've researched/looked at a number of these scripts already so the key word here is "Recommend". Would like a recommendation from those that have actually used the script(s) they recommend. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
A script like facebook is needed [bonus NPs]

hello
i am setting up a site for a family where all family members meet
i want a script to run on the site like facebook or hi5 where members can post there videos and holiday pictures and share

If i am satisfied i will pay some NPs bonus ;)

•••
•••
boonex is good
BUT please give me more free softwares

•••
http://www.ning.com/

its hosted on their site but you can add domains and all

(+rep if it helped! hehe :) )

•••
thats good but not what i want i want to host it at my site ;)

•••
•••
its good but am looking for other stuff that satisfy the site needs more

•••
franchise said:
Hey guys,

I've been looking at a few auction site scripts phpprobid and a few others. I'm putting together a niche site (not a full anything goes for sale) site. So what I'm trying to find is a script/program that has a robust advanced search and is fairly customizeable and skinnable.

If anyone has anything they've used or recommends....please post.

Thanks a bunch,
N Fran

Mods: sorry..I think this is where I should have first posted this. This is also in the programming thread.
There is an open source script for this it is called phpauction. You can find it on sourceforge.net

TestCase said:
Can anyone recommend a "Hot or Not" or "Rate Me/My Picture" type script?

Would really prefer one that is free (don't we all...) and possibly Open Source. But I guess it really all comes down to what will work best!

Thanks!
TC
Ps. I've researched/looked at a number of these scripts already so the key word here is "Recommend". Would like a recommendation from those that have actually used the script(s) they recommend. Thanks!
Humm... I don't know about free ones in this category but yes you can try the built2go.com version for this script and it is commercial but it is atleast good one.

•••
looking for a script

Hi all,

I hope someone can help, I'm looking for a script where i can create sections say a to z then users once registered can upload zip/rar files to a specific letter from a drop down menu ie say i have a map for battlefield 2, they would choose b from the list then it would have a title and description fields for them to fill in and maybe a size field, once uploaded it awaits admin authorisation to post to the main database, user can then browse by section and see everything under say B, they can download files from there..

Any help apreciated..

•••
Im looking for a similiar script aswell, were abouts in sunny old plymouth do you live?

I live in Plymouth aswell.

•••
hehehe looks like your called Jon, so that's 2 of em in plymouth..lol except i'm John and I live in plympton, you?

If you find a script before me let me know m8 and i'll do the same..do you play online games at all, if so pm me what you play or add me to msn [email protected]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back