Dynadot

What's is the highest $ ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
whats is the highest price you have sold your domain for no need to name the domains though if you want you can

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow any tips for making end user sale i have yet to make my first end user sale:(

•••
Originally posted by Bill1
wow any tips for making end user sale i have yet to make my first end user sale:(

Each domain has what I like to call personaility traits- only certain people would be interested in them much like people having certain qualities in common....

pm if you need some tips on specific domains. :)

•••
I have turned down a few offers of $5,000 upwards in the past for some names. I am now though thinking of selling some of them.

•••
Thanks Riche your offer has been noted and i will take you up it pretty soon :)at the moment i am negotiating a purchase of a name which i think can get me big$$ as soon as its in my possesion ill definately ask for advice

•••
•••
•••
Originally posted by .edu
$1300. for a .info

What kind of .info sold for $1300?!?

•••
I sold a .be for 900$.
Also I sold a trademarked .info to the trademarkowner for 300$.

•••
$70,000 - but the domain had a nice content site to go with it :)

•••
ive had a pritty good week sold BingoMad.com for $1200 and offloaded StHelena.info for $225 (think i might regret that 1)

•••
Sold 2 adult names for $ 3,500 each, back in the old days :)

•••
$50k (one domain) last year and $40K early this year.

•••
•••
I made a couple $30 sales before :)

•••
•••
wohoo made a $40 sale lol

•••
•••
just made a $45 sale
not my highest just my latest :)

•••
Originally posted by wisconsin
$50k (one domain) last year and $40K early this year.

WOW, Great!! :tu:

•••
Thanks! But no sales more than $5k in 2002

I am hoping I'll be able to sell more this year if lucky! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back