IT.COM

domain What you value: soir.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

superme

Established Member
Impact
I was thinking for high $xxx close to $xxxx?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think its worth low - mid $xxx.

I don't overvalue .co.uk

•••
Yeah I think probably low $ xxx, unless you find business who is interested in it might get lucky then!

Been trying to sell gies.co.uk for low $ xxx honestly there is not that many people interested..

•••
I though that the name is very brandable with "soir" mean of "evening" in french, kinda cool name for a bar(night club)/magazine/fascion and etc

•••
Like i said if you do find a fan you might just get $ xxxx return.. As they say domain name is only worth what buyer is willing to pay!

What you might find that because it is French word and UK extension nobody will be that crazy about it unfortunately.

Saying that I wish you best of luck and hopefully it works out for you right!

•••
I do not overvalue .co.uk

•••
ok thanks guys bah and estibot and value estimates were so sexy looking, I guess I will list it in for sale section for like $450 and will accept $300 as total minimum - sounds good?

•••
Suggestion don't use Estibot for any valuations they are very rarely anywhere near real domain value..

•••
With very little experience on .co.uk, I would say reg fee for that one, as evening.fr

But good luck with, you never know. Try domainlore if you wish to sell.

•••
I suggest you to try acorndomains, it's a good place to sell co.uk

•••
Estibot shows $6700 value. But I think sweet spot should be around $1000.

•••
Edited and removed.

Last edited:
•••
there was no need to turn my estimation into trading point for your domain, kinda unpolite

•••
@superme Your estimation had no connection whatsoever with my domain trading, I did not even have it for sale on this forum! If you read my first post, I was just trying to help as you requested. I apologize if you feel that my last (edited) post is the reason you think your domain isn't getting the $300 minimum' as you stated. Estibot is full of BS you know.

I honestly wish you best of luck with it but there is no reason to be defensive about this. Hope you understand.

Edward

•••
Forget automated tools. Throwing darts against the wall would yield equally valid results :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back