IT.COM

advice What you do when you have no sales ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I stopped buying new domains
I only renew the very best names
I think up new strategies to sell names,like trying a new marketplace or making my own marketplace
I may look up names i could use for ppc, parking etc
I consider to develop maybe into mini sites I can monitize
keep reading and learning...

•••
OP Should have directed this question at me since I'm starting to become an expert at NO SALES! :banghead: :xf.grin:

1) I read domain blogs, forum post... to educate myself more.

2) Work on my current project.

3) Look through my inventory of domains to see what I can giveaway. ( This is sort of like a promotional type of thing )

4) I'm starting to be more active in twitter by posting daily and following domainers, hosting... in the field. I'm currently upto 200 followers.

EDIT:

Just saw this at Domaining.com

https://www.DNAcademy/time-to-change-your-domain-name-buying-strategy

Last edited:
•••
•••
When I don't have any sales I just come to namepros and suggest others on what to do when there are no sales and I suggest them to suggest others to come to namepros and suggest others on what to do when there are no sales. #Inception

•••
When I don't have any sales I just come to namepros and suggest others on what to do when there are no sales and I suggest them to suggest others to come to namepros and suggest others on what to do when there are no sales. #Inception

mb2.gif

•••
wait! but during that time i become more careful while buying
Wait? Wait for what?? (n)
I get more active... send out more emails... do more research... register or buy more domains! This is a numbers racket. All other things being equal, the more quality or even mediocre names you have - the more you will sell! :sneaky:

However, diversification is key. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't count on domains selling only. Diversify, look for niches and opportunities. Develop sites. Develop tools. Expand into other things...

Last edited:
•••
If you have good names OUTBOUND to potential end users

You GENERATE LEADS

•••
put a stop on buying new domains for the time being, find buyers for the present one. of still no work, invest in different kinds of domains that you were earlier

•••
Insteadd of buying domains, maybe you should try researching more, try getting new leads for the same domain, re-process it.

•••
1. stop buying new domains ( only buy if you get a real good deal )
2. drop your not so good domains.
3. do good research and get good contacts of the end users.
4. don't take too much stress...it happens to every domainer.
and most important
try to find what is wrong, why the sales aren't happening.

•••
•••
what you do when you have no sales ?
Go old school: organize a garage sale or get a stand at the local fleamarket and sell off your other stuff! :xf.wink::ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Go out drinking piss.....

•••
it is quite common
no sale for a longer period needs some serious work
try finding potential buyers and negotiate properly, so it feels like a win-win

•••
•••
waiting for sale lol.... :-P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back