What Would You Do For $10k?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
A woman just had goldenpalace.com PERMANENTLT tatooed on her forehead to satisfy the winning bid of her auction on ebay.. Golden Palace used BIN to purchase the advertising space for $10,000.

Question is: Would you do this?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:wave:
sorry guys but i hate tattoo

cheers :blink:
 
0
•••
Be worth thinking about, if you're a slaphead (baldy) like me - get 4 or five on my forehead, more money lol.
Seriously, I think the game is, for 1 million pounds, have it done (that's peanuts to the big boys) + medical expenses. (i.e. the costs incurred having the process reversed)
Would anyone do it then! £1 MILLION
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Veolus said:
but it depends on where the woman lives :D what if there aren't too many people living in her city/town? :D What if there are only a small portion of citizens who have access to the internet in that specific city/town? :D

in all honesty they probably don't care they probably wouldn't even care if she didn't get it done, the publicity about the auction itself would be worth what they spent.
 
0
•••
To tell you the truth, I don't know if there is any amount of money that would cause me to do something like this. If I did, it would cost a lot more than $10,000.

Tom
 
0
•••
0
•••
i should have added, you cant see my forhead ;) i have hair covering it.
 
0
•••
will7 said:
I agree. No matter what the money, I'd never advertise anywhere on my body!
Oh, I'd be willing to advertise certain stuff on my body alright, just not via tattoos, and not other people's products!
I'd make one exception 'tattoo-wise', which is advertising my own site(s) via a temp. ('rub-off'?) 'tattoo'.

.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back