Dynadot

What will show up at Namecheap Suprised Sale on 10/10??

NameSilo
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Namecheap announced the news yesterday on twitter saying that it's counting down to see the incredible savings and fun surprises starting 10.10.2017
>> https://twitter.com/Namecheap/status/914852486279761927
DLGBCwEXcAASF-f.jpg:large
\
Have no idea what will be shown up that day. Domain? Hosting? at the super low prices????
Let guess and wait!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow, thanks, hope this hosting..

•••
Thanks for the heads up, might have missed it otherwise, Namecheap is my all time favorite registrar, can't wait to find out what they have in store for us :)

•••
$4 domain transfers? Even cheaper? Come on NC, we're waiting.

•••
$4 domain transfers? Even cheaper? Come on NC, we're waiting.

^This

Impatiently in January February I was chatting with support like twice a week to find out what happened to Move Your Domain Day and it never happened

Lucky for me, I just wasted hours last week collecting Auth Codes for failure at NetSol, so my spreadsheet is ready if that is what NCheap offers! : fingers crossed :

•••
•••
^This

Impatiently in January February I was chatting with support like twice a week to find out what happened to Move Your Domain Day and it never happened

Lucky for me, I just wasted hours last week collecting Auth Codes for failure at NetSol, so my spreadsheet is ready if that is what NCheap offers! : fingers crossed :
You gave up on NS?

•••
Thanks for heads up. Mostly they have nice promotions but "incredible" should be even better. I hope so. (y)

•••
Thanks for heads up. Mostly they have nice promotions but "incredible" should be even better. I hope so. (y)
Yah, hope it worth the waiting time

•••
•••
•••
•••
You missed they offered $0.88 value 4G hosting previous month.
do yo know siite give information for promo hosting ?
will subcribe..

•••
•••
Buy 10 .xyz for 10 cents :ROFL:

or something equally underwhelming...

•••
•••
•••
Very interesting. I wish it's $0.99 .COM transfer :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hopefully it doesn't turn into NetSol Part 2: The Nightmare ReAwakens

•••
Looks like at the very least it's gonna be a deal on renewals. At the end of this blog post-

https://blog.namecheap.com/back-to-future/

they write: "And be sure to visit Namecheap.com all day on October 10th for a great deal on domain renewals!"

Last edited:
•••
Looks like at the very least it's gonna be a deal on renewals. At the end of this blog post-

https://blog.namecheap.com/back-to-future/

they write: "And be sure to visit Namecheap.com all day on October 10th for a great deal on domain renewals!"
Last year Namecheap gave 15% off on domain renewal and discount on domain .COM/.NET.
Hope this year will be the higher rate

•••
@luantt I sure hope so. 15% isn't very interesting. They're called NameCheap so let's hope they'll justify the 'cheap' part of their name. On their Facebook page they mentioned 'super savings'... so let's hope that's a good sign.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back