Dynadot

debate What will make you give me $1 ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I was curious since there are a lot of services out there, just look at the million dollar homepage or so, not trying to start a site like that, but I was wondering how can people be convinced to give money away

•••
I was curious since there are a lot of services out there, just look at the million dollar homepage or so, not trying to start a site like that, but I was wondering how can people be convinced to give money away

Not sure how true that the quote is exact from Bill Gates BUT it makes sense "You make people need you"

Last edited:
•••
A buck for a bottle of wine in Hungary? I don't think you could pay me to try that wine..

Gonna add one more to that list:

28. Canada - one scowl from the pizza delivery dude for tipping him so low

•••
That list is not that accurate since I was in the Czech Republic in 2017 as holiday and a beer was not $1, it is about 3 euro, which in dollars is about $4.

•••
Fiverr.com does this already

•••
I know about fiverr and every other scripts that does this, but I am not referring to that.

•••
Where I live, you can hardly get anything for 1 dollar and most people do not even bend down and pick it up if they find one lying on the ground

•••
That list is not that accurate since I was in the Czech Republic in 2017 as holiday and a beer was not $1, it is about 3 euro, which in dollars is about $4.
Was that "tourist" prices?

•••
@briguy I don't know to be honest. Most of the time I was in Prague, I visited the center, the Astronomical Clock, the castles, the zoo... it is nice out there :)

•••
•••
what would a person have to do to receive $1 from a person ?

The YouTube partner program lets creators monetize their content. HERE

Just create quality content such as the below video 😁

•••
•••
Where I live, you can hardly get anything for 1 dollar and most people do not even bend down and pick it up if they find one lying on the ground

#backpain

If you gave me .83 cents (USA) I give you a Canadian dollar ($ is also a used for Canadian currenty)..and off this posting, I make a penny profit lol
https://www.google.ca/search?q=curr...j69i59j0l4.13576j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

How about I mail you .83 cents (USA)...

... and you mail me a Canadian dollar?

Last edited:
•••
I will start Youtube streaming soon, playing 2 of my favorite games, Fortnite and World of Tanks :)
Maybe that will help.

•••
I will start Youtube streaming soon, playing 2 of my favorite games, Fortnite and World of Tanks :)
Maybe that will help.

That's a saturated market.

Why not livestream your time on namePros, or domaining?

upload_2018-2-1_15-36-58.png

Last edited:
•••
That's a saturated market.

Why not livestream your time on namePros, or domaining?

Because I am not that good as a domainer, in 2017 I sucked big time, only ~$100 in sales and a lot more in investment.

•••
•••
#backpain

How about I mail you .83 cents (USA)...

... and you mail me a Canadian dollar?
Can I ask my accountant...lol can I sent it C.O.D.
Bills are no longer in circulation..
220px-Canadian_Dollar_-_reverse.png

weighs 6.27 grams

•••
To earn money online, you should be unique and better than others.

Most people trying to copy the successful ones will fail badly, with a few exceptions of course.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back