NameSilo

debate WHAT WILL CBD DOMAINS DO IN 2020??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
Ok so now we all know CBD is the HOTTEST ticket in town.

So what will the CBD domain demand be for 2020+?

My guess it will increase as more and more companies and governments get involved.

So with that said are you hand regging / buying more CBD domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Someone just registered CBDMashup.com, CBDJokes.com - glad to help! :)
Will try to find some more...

Last edited:
•••
How is CbdEworld.com ?
Someone just registered CBDMashup.com, CBDJokes.com - glad to help! :)
Will try to find some more...

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
cbd brandables or keyword style? im leaning to keyword as brandables are harder to make up any decent one now and keyword types seem to be available to handreg but what will the market want? brandables is cool for drugs, trendy sites, new cbd products but keyword types for conservative sites, orgs, legal, farmers, growers etc etc

thoughts?

Some insights into your post.

Firstly brandables are becoming EASIER not harder, as the world becomes less conservative and the older generation especially is more open to funky and rude brand names. I was looking on Brandbucket today and there's a wide variety in terms of quality, but the general structure of brands is consistent in each category. It just takes time to do all the checks.

CBD brandables are EASIER to register than keywords from the research I've done. There's lots of opportunities for branding, just add a y, an o, and io, an a, etc, or remove a letter. It's not that hard. But I ran a bulk keyword search + CBD (only in .com) and most of the good keyword domains are gone (although many have dropped from 2018 registrations see ExpiredDomains.net)- HOWEVER - if you do your research on CBD and are getting the LATEST news you can tap into a trend and that's where the keyword opportunities lie. How many CBD e-newsletters do you subscribe to? Are you getting daily Google News Alerts for CBD? Do you subscribe to any CBD channels on YouTube? Do you contribute in CBD forums? If this is your niche then have you been to any CBD events? It might sound far-fetched but there's so many people trying to nab CBD domains that you have to be ahead of the game.

From the research I did yesterday there are many CBD geo domains (including capital cities) that have dropped from 2018 - Madrid, Vienna, Geneva, others. Madrid has a metropolitan population of 6.5 million so that might be an opportunity for hand-reg. Have you searched the other capital cities - and done a Google Business search to see how many CBD shops each city has?

I don't play Fortnite but I often read about it from a commercial perspective. Yesterday on Twitter I saw the asteroid strike video for the end of chapter 1. I immediately thought about domains, and chapter 2 and domains. Then bulk-searched fortnite1.com (taken), fortnite2.com (taken), fortnite3.com (taken)....fortnite5.com (available). I didn't register it because of three reasons: 1. It's not my niche, 2. Trademark, 3. Only 9 sales listed on NameBio since fortnite.com sold for $71,500 in 2013.. But the key is you should always be looking ahead several if not more years.

Last edited:
•••
I’m still buying these for sure, although few and far in between. It’s getting tough to find anything worthwhile.

Look for the drops on ExpiredDomains.net (you can get notifications)

•••
Holy Moly! That's a great idea, a bulk tool that compares stats for different keywords, all displayed on one page. Can this be programmed?
These are sales results of real sales nothing to program just look up history.
If you want tools to get info on keywords and domains see my sites.

•••
Hey folks

Relatively new to this but I have Mexiherb + Mexihash.com registered in anticipation of legalisation in Mexico. Any thoughts on likely interest?

Smart thinking. The best Spanish hang-reg I found, although quite a long one, was:
  • comprarmarihuana.mx
Around $50, and translates in Spanish as "buy weed, buy pot, buy marijuana". But ask a Spanish person if this is the correct spelling.

I don't know if pot smokers in Mexico use English. If so, there are several short English hand-reg's in mx (see below)

English-to-Spanish translations (used Google, so could be wrong):
  • cannabis = canabis
  • cannabis shop = tienda de cannabis
  • buy cannabis = comprar cannabis
  • marijuana = Marihuana
  • marijuana shop = tienda de marihuana
  • buy marijuana = comprar marihuana
  • weed = hierba (grass)
  • buy weed = tienda de hierba (grass)
  • tienda de hierba (grass)
Domain bulk search (hand-reg availability in bold):

cannabis.com
cannabis shop.com
buy cannabis.com
comprar cannabis.com
canabis.com
tienda de cannabis.com

marijuana.com
marijuana shop.com
buy marijuana.com
Marihuana.com
tienda de marihuana.com
comprar marihuana.com

weed.com
buy weed.com
weed shop.com
hierba.com
comprar de hierba.com
tienda de hierba.com

cannabis.mx
cannabis shop.mx
  • buy cannabis.mx
  • comprar cannabis.mx
canabis.mx
tienda de cannabis.mx

marijuana.mx
  • marijuana shop.mx
  • buy marijuana.mx
Marihuana.mx
tienda de marihuana.mx
  • comprar marihuana.mx
weed.mx
  • buy weed.mx
weed shop.mx
hierba.mx
  • comprar de hierba.mx
  • tienda de hierba.m

•••
Wow! Appreciate the info.

Any steer on valuations / asking price? Latest news suggests a decision coukd happen on it by month end.

•••
CBD is starting to be a big trend and is everywhere nowadays.

How do you know when the best time to sell? before the market gets flooded with horrible names set for sale at $8999.

•••
What sort of value do City + CBD .com names (where City >100k population) have at the moment please?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back