Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

What was your first LLLL.com ever?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vlad74

VIP Member
Impact
257
What was your first LLLL.com ever?

I handregged VLYZ.com in October 2007. At that time, there was not much choice, just about 10-15K LLLL.com left, and this one was more or less acronym for my name.

Immediatly afterwards I started regging LLLLs for my protfolio, considering I had just two weeks before the sellof.

Do you remember, what was your first LLLL.com? What was the reason to reg/buy it?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think Xlut in 1999. There are a lot of reasons I regged it. Not least of that I thought it would be a good XBOX fansite or blog.
 
0
•••
DPYO.com was my first.

I regged. it on January 31, 2007 after reading LLLL thread. There were mix opinions about LLLL back then but I regged the total of 10 anyway. Then 3 months later I started to build a LLLL portfolio. There were lots of naysayers back then but I followed my gut feeling and regged a couple hundreds and bought some pronouncebales after mid-2007.
 
0
•••
Rfvo was first domain I ever registered.
 
0
•••
UtGK was the first I think, got it in auction not too long ago. I missed the LLLL.com hand-reg boat :( Got a few now from auctions here on NP - holding onto the best ones for a rainy day.
 
0
•••
iGUJ was my first one. Reason I got it was that Gujarat (state in India) is abbreviated Guj.
 
0
•••
XVDT.com - Still have it. :)
 
0
•••
ghey.com

I sold it and regret it to this day. I bought it back in 02 or 03 for an incredibly and insanely cheap price and sold it in early 06 for a decent profit, but not like what the prices are now.
 
0
•••
Ubzr.com, i hand registered it in august 07, at the time i was not a domainer and just registered it cause i was bored, had some free time and i wanted to make a site, after having trouble finding a cool domain name i chose it then i sold it in late november for $50 without realizing all LLLL's were bought out, and thats how I became a domainer. I kindof miss it, I consider it pronounceable and it was my second domain I ever registered. Most of you have like hundreds of domains so you wouldn't know what it was like lol.
 
0
•••
My first 4L.com was KEHG(.)com last year and still holding it. It was only $2.4 lol. :tu:
 
0
•••
I don't remember :)
 
0
•••
ubzz.com
 
0
•••
zukm was mine first
about a year ago.

and ridiculously it sold for 30$ at that time I guess .
 
0
•••
I bought two, RWPK and NLYO. I sold both last year.
 
0
•••
I can't honestly say it was my first but I think it was mule.com in '03. I bought it because it was worth more than I paid. :) Sold it for 100x my money in a matter of weeks but wish I held out until now.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Jolx.com which I sold here in chat a couple of years ago for a nice profit :tu:
 
0
•••
My first was QUHD, which I regged for 9.15 in August 2007, I thought it's a good acronym for "Quality High Definition"...
 
0
•••
zjum.com and zwah.com at ebay. Cost < 10$. Sold zjum.com before the buyout madness for $60 some...
 
0
•••
RPXV for reg fee that I recently sold through TDNAM for 69. :) (org is developed...)
 
0
•••
I have RWWB.com since 2006 i guess. Developed a website there... Real World Wide Babes.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back