Domain Empire

What was the highest click ever? How much did you earn?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi

The highest click I had on one of sites was $1.98

what was yours, it will be very useful.

Reply in this format

Highest Amount Earned/Click: $1.98
Category: Financial
Program: ADSense
PageRank of your Site: 0

Will be very useful info for everyone :)

Have a good day.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think anyone would like to disclose their niche if they are getting good money for clicks :p

•••
I think its a general information, what is so confidential about it.

I just started this because so many people talk about $30/click and so on, so we wanna see if partly its true.

sharing is good.

•••
$30+ a click? I've heard of such things but never seen proof...

•••
ApeXX neither me.

So if people here start to input their experience of highest clicks, it will be very useful to everyone, then understanding this market and its REAL potential.

•••
HiSoC8Y said:
I think its a general information, what is so confidential about it.

I just started this because so many people talk about $30/click and so on, so we wanna see if partly its true.

sharing is good.

I know its good to share but many people won't because they don't want to spread the word about that niche. Often high paying keywords get abused resulting in less payout. (If you remember what happened to some keywords like mesothelioma and coral calcium etc,).

•••
sufi, you have a point.

ok we are not asking for a specific keyword, just a category, such as finance, health, shopping..etc

•••
$1.80 The highest click i have seen.

•••
The highest click I've gotten so far is $2.70 and I honestly don't remember which site it was, so I can't give out the niche. :)

•••
Just short of $8. Same website averages almost $3. Niche stock website. I tried to sell the domain here on NP for $2 nobody wanted it. I took four hours made a website out of it and now it makes me a small fortune every month. Thanks for not buying it!

•••
30$/click is the price advertiser paid for. Publisher won't never get this price, at leat I have seen any adsense proof

•••
sufi said:
I know its good to share but many people won't because they don't want to spread the word about that niche. Often high paying keywords get abused resulting in less payout. (If you remember what happened to some keywords like mesothelioma and coral calcium etc,).

I had a mesothelioma MFA website however it eventually died out. They became too popular I guess... :bah:

•••
I got a $90 mesothelioma click a couple of years ago. Since then I have quit adsense as their bids have dropped significantly. Nowdays a $8 is rare whereas when I was playing the adsense game it was quite common.

•••
My highest click was $1.16

•••
Highest Amount Earned/Click: $0.24
Program: ADSense

Yes thats my highest. Anyway Ill say its just a start.
I agree that on adsense we get a very small % of actual rate. Im seriously planning to switch over >;(

•••
I got $1.34 click today from Namepros adsense.

•••
my highest click ever was $1.37 the site was related to sms

•••
2.34$ is my record.
Credit related

•••
mines like $0.97 but i only just started with adsense again yesterday after leaving them a long time ago. hopefully be getting some higher clicks soon. working on some new key words

•••
The goal shouldn't really be to go after niches with high click values, but build sites that will get the traffic, that will equal more clicks, that will always be better in the long haul.

•••
I own about 160 domain names and have them all parked on Afternic with house parking. Some of my domain names are getting 20-40 thousand unique visitors a month but only generating less than 2 bucks. I want to move all my domains to another ppc program but I have never used anyone else other than afternic's. Could someone point me in the right direction? I feel my domains should be bringing in much higher ppc then they are based on my monthly/daily traffic stats. Any websites you would recommend parking all my domains at? Thanks, I will reply.

•••
$10.34 and no I won't tell you my category but I will say it was in the tech industry. Needless to say I have only had this happen once and my average is around $1.50

•••
hi again.

got some good news.

Highest Amount Earned/Click: $9.92
Program: Parking

I really couldnt believe it. its amazing.

•••
I logged in the other day and had a $5.30 click, but I did not configure my adsense channels, so I'm not sure which site of mine it came from.

•••
at least now i know that the $9 are real.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back