domain what u think of life-tip.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikyadel

Impact
hey guys ,
i'm kinda new to this business . i don't know how to evaluate good domains . i mean what is the criteria to buy a domain ?
aslo i want to know how much for this domain : life-tip.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello there and welcome! :)
Generally domains with hyphens in them have pretty much no reseller value whatsoever (exceptions include the german domain market and some really high value ones like new-york.com etc.).
Lifetip.net or more likely lifetips.net would have some value but not that much. Try sticking to the .com when starting up. You will have the best chances to make profits.

Akos

•••
Hello there and welcome! :)
Generally domains with hyphens in them have pretty much no reseller value whatsoever (exceptions include the german domain market and some really high value ones like new-york.com etc.).
Lifetip.net or more likely lifetips.net would have some value but not that much. Try sticking to the .com when starting up. You will have the best chances to make profits.

Akos
thanks for reply
i know that hyphens isn't a good sign but i thought that word is pretty popular and has good search volume also tld is .net
what u think min price for it ?

•••
thanks for reply
i know that hyphens isn't a good sign but i thought that word is pretty popular and has good search volume also tld is .net
what u think min price for it ?

Sorry to be the one to say this but $0. The exact search volume for "life tip" is quite low actually.
It is even hard to sell non hyphened, 2 word .nets nowadays; so selling a hyphened one would be quite impossible considering the low search volume as well.

•••
Sorry to be the one to say this but $0. The exact search volume for "life tip" is quite low actually.
It is even hard to sell non hyphened, 2 word .nets nowadays; so selling a hyphened one would be quite impossible considering the low search volume as well.
no thanks for let me know i'm still learning

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back