Dynadot

domain yamsta.com, what do you guys think?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, I'm new here and I thought I would ask your opinion on a few domains I bought and how you think they may do if I were to list them for sale, they are ...

iPhonehideout.com
yamsta.com
eeeao.com

I'm a total newbie at this and kinda jumped in and bought some without thinking it through and wondered how I did, thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Guys, I'm new here and I thought I would ask your opinion on a few domains I bought and how you think they may do if I were to list them for sale, they are ...

iPhonehideout.com
yamsta.com
eeeao.com

I'm a total newbie at this and kinda jumped in and bought some without thinking it through and wondered how I did, thanks.

Check a site like dnjournal.com or domainnews.com every day to see what kind of names are selling. Don't just look a the big stuff. See what's selling for under $10,000. This will give you an idea of what sort of names may be valuable. As far as your registrations go, you should see if your registrar offers refunds (some do).

Don't feel the need to get started right away. It's tempting to rush in, but it's much better idea to research and learn more about domaining first.

•••
Hi Daziam, no matter how good are u ; all your hand reg will be "pigeon shit" until you make this repeated mistake at least 50 times. This is normal, and you're considered good if able to get it by 51st.

Anyway do your reg based on research and estibot will be a great place to start.(Get the free account and research for 5 names or use valuate for 50x).

Secondly spend at least 3 months only to read and research before using your cc. This is the only way you if you don't want to drop a lot domain by its renewal.

My best personal advise would be;try to get keyword rich product related domains. You could sell this domains at least to cover the reg fee if you decided this is not your future later.

Sorry if my words demoralize you, but this is how I learn to survive in this game.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back