Dynadot

What to expect for NamesCon 2017-18-19...? I chatted with Richard Lau to Find out!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Angela St. Julien

Brand.Bar StaffVIP Member
Impact
Richard Lau, the Co-Founder of NamesCon, joined me in celebrating Brand.bar’s 2 Year Anniversary of our HappyHour Chats this week. Richard came dressed as one of the dedicated and approachable NamesCon team members, and I came dressed as Elphaba from the Broadway musical, Wicked or the “Witch of the West” to most of you.

Richard has worked hard to build NamesCon into the largest domain industry event, held in one of the most popular cities in the states. Along with the conference being successful at drawing a large crowd, it also excels at bringing some of the best in terms of exhibitors and speakers.

While he wasn’t open to spoiling the surprise speakers he has up his sleeve this year, Richard was open to telling us about his planned chat with.. FULL TEXT HERE

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back