IT.COM

Domaining Europe- What To Expect With Dietmar Stefitz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Angela St. Julien

Brand.Bar StaffVIP Member
Impact
Domaining Europe's 8th Show is coming up the 29th-31st of May
Have you been thinking about attending Domaining Europe this year? If so, you're going to be excited to read the valuable information I was able to get from Dietmar Stefitz, the conference's founder. If you're undecided, don't wait to long because you've got some travel arrangements to make. But first stop, a conference ticket! Click HERE to take advantage of Dietmar's generous 50% off offer.

Can you tell us about Domaining Europe and the Impact its had on the European Market?
In 2008 a few Domainers met at a Beach location in Valencia for a first time and this has been the start of Domaining Europe . See www.Domaining.es for an archive. Since than the event has been hold yearly in Valencia and converted to the biggest Domainers Conference in Europe these days. Talking about such a big value, like impact is difficult to measure, but I can just tell you, that through Domaining Europe many people from many countries met the first time, made contacts and started making Business, or cooperated in projects. Networking is one of the most important aspects of Domaining Europe.

I've noticed you've changed the location of the show this year. What brought on this change?
Many attendees have approached me to move the event to other European locations. So I took this wish, and started with The Netherlands. I choose date and place to combine it with a Makro Conference called TheNextWeb, where thousands of Startups and Investors will be present, and hopefully some of them are coming also to our event.

Are you excited about the speakers this year?
We have great Speakers, this year, which will be moderated from Braden Pollock! Just to mention a few, there will be Ingrid Baele, which is Vice-President at Philips, and will tell us why they applied for their New GTLD and how they are going to use it. Michael Gilmour is coming all the way from Australia to tell us more about Monetization and Domain Portfolio Management. We will have Joe Styler from Godaddy, and a prominent Presentation from Verisign.
Paul Keating has confirmed again his participation in the field of legal Issues. In total we are going to have over 20 Speakers from various fields of the Domain Industry.

To read the full interview click here: Domaining Europe- What to Expect

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back