IT.COM

What to do with small traffic domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have several small traffic domains at sedo such as NNNN.nets and 3 letter .us's that I'm waiting for them to increase in prices but some get a small amount of traffic such as 60 hits/month but ver few clicks which makes them 0 dollars. How do I benefit from these names? Move them to like domainhop?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you should just leave these to get more traffic and give sedo a chance, or even better you could put some content on them, get some traffic and then sell them!

•••
yup i agree to but i think
faboulas or domainhop or domainsponsor will help you alot

purchase some advertising trhough good ppc program get traffic , earn some money from where you parked this domain and sell them

•••
you could also point them to one site that needs traffic

•••
I would point them to a bigger site, a site that you plan on developing or potentially is a big sale :)

•••
Redirect the traffic to a developed site.

•••
/agree

i use my "junk" ones as redirects...

•••
Just use it as a redirect as the others said.

•••
if you think it's steady traffic, build a custom landing page.
I own http://ibidubid.com - It's a lame name, but it gets traffic from past owners efforts. I have made an "auction resources" page that makes about $50 per month from clickbank sales. It's a no-maintenance no-brainer kind of thing...
PM me if you need a template.

good luck!

Andrew

•••
the best thing to do is a combination of both..

Make a comming soon page, with like a logo, and and take advantage of that page with a inline frame with sedos park page. This is totally legal according to sedos TOS, and AOU.

•••
Redirect, develop, or sell for small-to-reasonable Paypal amounts (dpending on exactly how small the traffic, etc.), IMHO. :gl: :talk:
Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back