Dynadot

What to do when NamePros auction winner does not pay ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibhor

Established Member
Impact
It was my first auction that ended but winner is not active after bidding, how much time frame has to be given to buyer and also whether the second highest bidder be declared as winner

Answer:

Answer added by a moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I usually give it a couple of days before I report it. I always state payment within 48 hours just to cover this but I'm flexible. If it's an auction bidder with a good track record I give them some more time because things may have come up in life.

Once reported, mods give them 48 hours to close the deal. If no response or no payment their account gets penalized.

Mind you the second highest bidder is under no obligation to buy it from you when the highest bidder doesn't come through. You could dm them to ask if they want to buy it at second highest bid though.

•••
Default timeline for sales: transactions must be initiated (e.g., payment sent but not necessarily cleared yet) within 7 days of an offer being accepted. The domain transfer must be completed (domain received) within a grand total of 14 days from the time the offer was accepted. Alternate timelines are only accepted if both the buyer and seller agree to it before the deal is accepted. #binding

https://www.namepros.com/threads/official-rules-of-namepros.848752/#section-060117

Cheers
Corey

•••
It was my first auction that ended but winner is not active after bidding, how much time frame has to be given to buyer and also whether the second highest bidder be declared as winner

Did you contact a mod?

•••

Did you get paid?

•••
•••
Hello,

The creator of this thread seems to have decided not to provide any updates publicly.

Since there have been no updates, we're considering this resolved.

@Vibhor, please contact support to re-open this or if you need any assistance.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back