NameSilo

What to do when AdSense serves the wrong ads?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ajkula

бре!Established Member
Impact
201
I just put my first adsense block on my website www.nologic.net, but it show wrong ads (not related to (poor) content on site). I`ll probably remove adsense form this site in future, but now I just testing. What I do wrong?

Thanks,
ajkula
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm no pro,
but your ads relate to the "keywords" you used.
Maybe try changing them to whatever content you
are showing.
 
0
•••
Your site is not yet fully indexed by google.

Bots may find it difficult on what ads to display if they only see this page

Add the site to your sig, add more content and you'll be fine.
 
0
•••
Thanks, you`re probably right...I forgot to change keywords which I used on the old design. I`ll try to put more relative keywords in the meta tags.
 
0
•••
You also have to give it time. Their specific adsense bot will make an appearance and start serving the right ads.

Help the adsense bot by putting the following into a robots.txt file:

User-agent: Mediapartners-Google*
Disallow:
 
0
•••
I started a similar thread a while back. You may want to read it for more advices. Here is a link to that thread: Click Here
 
0
•••
ads look fine now... they are about the subject of your websites... I would suggest to get more content on your site
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back