Dynadot

What time is it right now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RicoShay

Experience & Service StrategistVIP Member
Impact
I'm always getting confused with timezones and I've missed out on tons of auctions because I was an hour late or sometimes raised the bidding because I was an hour too early...

So, my question is... and as silly as this sounds... what time is it RIGHT now in PST time zone.

In the UK its 01:55 at the time of writing. (GMT)

Wheres the best place / site to check exact times and timezones etc. I've tried a few and their annoyingly difficult to use.

Thanks guys n gals ;)

------------

edit: I think I've just found a good way for forums - just changing the profile settings to the matched time-zones seems to be good.

:)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If i count correctly, and the clock on my computer is correct, is is 6:06PM PST in the US, as I write this.
Best sites I have found are www.time.gov and www.timeanddate.com

Chuck

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Chuck... I think you're right. Although your computers time might be just a minute or two ahead of the time used by the forum/server.

:)

•••
It is now 6:33 pm in BC Canada [PST]

•••
Sydney, Australia 12.20pm Saturday Afternoon *w

Cheers
Corey

•••
OneTime said:
So, my question is... and as silly as this sounds... what time is it RIGHT now in PST time zone.

Time to party.

•••
Galel said:
Time to party.

Lol... I was expecting something like that from someone... had to be you huh Galel!! ;)

Btw, thanks for the replies. I'm trying to find a desktop tool that lets me convert times... having a look around right now.

•••
Galel said:
Time to party.
Great idea!!!!! Lets PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :great:

•••
9.09am Sat here in Prague!

If you use iGoogle, there are plenty of world clock gadgets - I have one that shows local time, EST and PST. It's quicker than looking up on a world time website and more reliable than my pathetic mental arithmetic...!

•••
•••
•••
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 9.10 pm Friday Evening *w

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back