IT.COM

status-resolved What should we do when someone wins an Auction here in NP and doesn't responds after it???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Samujjal

Established Member
Impact
What should we do when someone wins an Auction here in NP and doesn't responds after it???

Yeah i put a domain in Auction here...there were bids and after that I am not able to find the bidder again.. :(

Should i close it...or should i wait..or should i just forget it?

Is it normal..??

I just updated it with the update of the unavailability of the bidder and continuing with the auction..is it good to do so??

Here's the link to it:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/1-auction-start-for-canabis-us.934117/

Am just starting out..so all of your advice and suggestions here in NP matters to me most..thank you all beforehand..

Would like to hear as to what to do in this situation... :)

Regards..
sAm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What should we do when someone wins an Auction here in NP and doesn't responds after it???

Yeah i put a domain in Auction here...there were bids and after that I am not able to find the bidder again.. :(

Should i close it...or should i wait..or should i just forget it?

Is it normal..??

I just updated it with the update of the unavailability of the bidder and continuing with the auction..is it good to do so??

Here's the link to it:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/1-auction-start-for-canabis-us.934117/

Am just starting out..so all of your advice and suggestions here in NP matters to me most..thank you all beforehand..

Would like to hear as to what to do in this situation... :)

Regards..
sAm
Great question! In situations like this the below steps are the best to follow:

• 1. Start a private conversation with the winner immediately after the auction ends to let them know they won.
  • 2. By default, members have up to 7 days to initiate a transaction. With that said, if the member doesn't reply or initiate the payment by the 6th or 7th day of the auction ending, click the report link in the private message so that staff can be notified and get more involved.
  • 3. Generally, after #2, the staff member that assigns this report to them self will contact you and ask you to add them to the private conversation so that they can attempt to mediate between you both.
  • 4. Once the staff member is added, they will generally start off with a rule reminder about Binding Sales/Purchase agreements and give a final 48 hour deadline to initiate the transaction.
  • 5. If the buyer still fails to honor the agreement, the staff member will issue a bad business infraction that could potentially limit the members access to NamePros and the seller then has the option of leaving feedback so other members are alerted to the members business practices.
  • 6. It's after #5 that the seller is then released from their part of the agreement and can relist the domain for sale.

Normally, once a staff member begins mediation, the transaction ends up being completed smoothly in step #4. Sadly, there are times where all 6 steps occur.

Hope that helps,

•••
Great question! In situations like this the below steps are the best to follow:

• 1. Start a private conversation with the winner immediately after the auction ends to let them know they won.
  • 2. By default, members have up to 7 days to initiate a transaction. With that said, if the member doesn't reply or initiate the payment by the 6th or 7th day of the auction ending, click the report link in the private message so that staff can be notified and get more involved.
  • 3. Generally, after #2, the staff member that assigns this report to them self will contact you and ask you to add them to the private conversation so that they can attempt to mediate between you both.
  • 4. Once the staff member is added, they will generally start off with a rule reminder about Binding Sales/Purchase agreements and give a final 48 hour deadline to initiate the transaction.
  • 5. If the buyer still fails to honor the agreement, the staff member will issue a bad business infraction that could potentially limit the members access to NamePros and the seller then has the option of leaving feedback so other members are alerted to the members business practices.
  • 6. It's after #5 that the seller is then released from their part of the agreement and can relist the domain for sale.

Normally, once a staff member begins mediation, the transaction ends up being completed smoothly in step #4. Sadly, there are times where all 6 steps occur.

Hope that helps,
Thank you for the info Eric.. :)

I have already PMed the guy..but no reply uptill now..

sAm..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back