Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What script is this site running?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

deu12000

VIP Member
Impact
18
http://webmasterlove.com . The funny thing is I bought this site with the script included, but I don't know what the script is and I get tons of errors in the admin panel, so I'm need to know who makes it to get help.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The main program files should contain the author's information. If not, it could be stolen.
 
0
•••
I thought about that but I don't see any author information. I also thought it was a custom script, but I have found other sites running the same script. I guess I'll ask the owners of other sites running the same script.
 
0
•••
I emailed the owners of two sites running the same script and no response after 3 days. Anyone have any ideas what script this is?
 
0
•••
I can't tell what script is uses also.. I bet that's a cms tho
 
0
•••
Are you sure there isn't a config file somewhere with contact info?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back