Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hack or the script?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

snike

Established Member
Impact
3
My forum randomly lost like all but one post in a forum. Is this a hacking or not? I disabled the admin panel so no one could get in but some posts still disappeared. The forum script is IPB 1.3. I know i should upgrade and I might, but I just want to know for now.
Is myBB a good forum script? Does it get hacked a lot?

Thanks everyone.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back