Domain Empire

discuss What really happened to Apollo 11? It's a Brave New World

NameSilo
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
I'll just put it out there...domainers and domain investors are generally pretty smart people. The same technology that allows us to indulge ourselves in the buy/sell/trade ventures we embark on can also be used against us.

In this very important time we (no matter our party, affiliation, religion, race, etc.) have to question everything we hear, read and see.

Please take a few minutes to immerse yourself in the video below and share it with someone you know that believes everything he/she sees.

https://moondisaster.org/film/

ADD: The video has been available for a while, but the website has lots of interesting information.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They left Neil and Aldrin there and returned to earth? I am a bit confused.

•••
They left Neil and Aldrin there and returned to earth? I am a bit confused.

As of now no one has been stranded on the Moon but they were prepared with a speech in the event that (or other things) happened.

The video was made to show how AI can change images and words to fit almost any narrative. The bottom line is don't believe everything you see without multiple sources to verify...even then, it may not be real.

•••
The video was made to show how AI can change images and words to fit almost any narrative.
True.

Seen a video of TED on AI manipulation.

The first part of the vid wasn't made with AI, right? Only the Nixon's part.

•••
The first part of the vid wasn't made with AI, right? Only the Nixon's part.

Yes, I think the first part was all real footage...just made it dramatic to seem as though the module was out of control. I took the little test at the end...I did miss one of the true/false. We must all be vigilant as the technology improves not to over react to something we may see on the evening news or through unsocial media.

•••
Believe Nothing You Hear, and Only One Half That You See.

Wise words...

By the way, I noticed a very little lagging on some parts of that video. But of course, you must be first awared that something strange is going on there.
If you see the video without paying attention, it's a very good one and it would be hard to notice.

Last edited:
•••
Heard of the high heat, radiation, and all that made the landing so difficult. Apart from the fact of AI, what was the thing (looks like a spacecraft) that was going down?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back