Dynadot

discuss What kind domain tools do you wish you had access to?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ch_dom

Established Member
Impact
Posting here to inquire regarding your wish list on domain tooling and research the market. I am in the process of creating software to be used by domainers.

What kind of domain tools do you wish you had access to?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Examples:
Free Zone files
A better domain name generator
Bulk Whois with more domains
Free <insert here>

•••
I'm trying to make my first sale so right now, I wish if i had access to a tool that can give me a list of already registered domains with "keyword" in it and their whois data (registered email id) so i could email them and pitch my domain name. :(

•••
•••
I'd practically kill for some kind of software that could allow me to throw keywords into it and have it automatically add prefixes and/or endings to create logical brand names. Then have it search those names and automatically log the expiration dates in order.

Same with new gtlds.. I want to be able to choose keywords and all domain extensions I feel work well with the keyword and have the software automatically check who is and log expiration dates on each one.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back