IT.COM

domain What is your thought on SkyberLink.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

As investor would you like to keep this in your portfolio?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

• No

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Baarman

Established Member
Impact
Keeping in mind that 'Cloud' is a hot topic and future, what do you realistically think of this domain name? I personally feel this can be used for Cloud Hosting, Cloud Computing, Internet, Satellite Service or any tech services as such. Do you think the same way? I am sure you are much more experienced than me and your thought would help me assess my view as well.

If you think that this can be a good sell, as a seller what amount you would be eyeing at?
If you think this is tough to sell, why do you think so?

Your responses are much appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it happened to be "sky", absolutely (very nice). However, if "skyber"...not so much. Hard sell, IMO

•••
•••
If it happened to be "sky", absolutely (very nice). However, if "skyber"...not so much. Hard sell, IMO
Thanks for your response.
Yeah I agree. Using Skyber had the intention of using 'Sky' & 'Cyber' together. Only 'sky' would be a tough to get one.
Thanks again.

•••
•••
plz show mercy and use shotgun on it

•••
plz show mercy and use shotgun on it
Lol.
Appreciate your response though. Still learning, your thoughts are very important!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back