Domain Empire

What is your oldest Domain Name❓

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Deal.Li since 1999 :-D

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Arabiasex.com
Since 2000
16 years

•••
•••
Sold my 3L .com and my 1998 brandable so for now I think my oldest domain is SweetNews 2001

•••
FrenchRealEstate.com 1997
CostaRicaHoliday.com 1999
FireExtinguishers.net 1999

•••
•••
R e n t a l s i t e . N E T - Feb 1999

•••
Perhaps one point which can be taken from this thread is that while domain investors tend to hold on to their best names, you can sit on a name for many years and still not find a buyer willing to pay an acceptable price. On the other hand renewing low-quality domains for many years does not magically make them more valuable.

•••
Poser.net
1998-07-27
18 years

(Older than me :-D)

•••
CucinaItaliana.com
04/01/1999

Last edited:
•••
•••
Perhaps one point which can be taken from this thread is that while domain investors tend to hold on to their best names, you can sit on a name for many years and still not find a buyer willing to pay an acceptable price. On the other hand renewing low-quality domains for many years does not magically make them more valuable.

or the point is simply that most people who post dn here weren't the ones who regged them originally ;)

•••
•••
Retired.co and Incontinence.co .. you have to be really old for either of those! ;)

Ironically oldiesmp3.com is 1999 (not my oldest .. but works here I think .. lol)

•••
•••
•••
my first domain is since 2005, i still have it

•••
•••
•••
MP3checkout.com registered in 2006

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back