IT.COM

discuss What is your favorite podcast and why?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KnifeCatcher

Established Member
Impact
Hey gang,

I really like the Side Hustle Nation Show podcast . I've learned and keep learning so much from it. I personally think that Nick Loper, the host, is great at asking the questions that his audience really want answers for.

The reason I like it is that it's diverse (covers a plethora of business models and experts), the ideas covered are fairly attainable (they're not discussing building the next SpaceX) and most importantly, fluff FREE

The reason why I listen to podcasts is generally, to learn. Unless it's Joe Rogan's podcast. So I don't want to waste my time listening to mundane stories about that one time the show's guest twisted her ankle in the school playground.

Unfortunately, a lot of domaining podcasts are riddled with neuron draining small talk that loses the short span attention of their audience very quickly.

@Keith DeBoer Brandable Insider is definitely exceptional and full of gems. I also hope that we see one soon similar to Josh's podcast - straight to the point - This sold; this is why; this is what I think.

So what is your favorite podcast, and what do you look for in podcasts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
P.S: I knew I had a severe domaining problem when I couldn't wait to finish typing this to check how much FluffFree .com is listed for lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back