IT.COM

What is your AdSense strategy to earn more than $100 per day?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What is your adsense strategy to earn more than $100 per day?

Lets discuss !!!!

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have only reached $X in 3 months :D i havent done any serious promotion yet, but i hope when i will do, itwill be alot more than what i am earning now!

•••
$X tells which amount??? New number system?? Well I made 100$ in 6 months but now the speed is picking up...50$ in 2 months! In that way I hope to earn 300$ in 1 Year!

I wrote some guides which help me in earning few extra bucks!

•••
Well good discussion going on really useful for people who really need more info....!

Keep the thread running...

•••
Direct traffic is not counted? How about the clicks from NamePros.com's "Earn Credits for Clicks?" I am thinking of getting traffic for my sites by paying NP$ to get my URL listed in the section.

Please advice.

•••
Hi to all

I´m new here so hi to all of you.

I run a website newsrelated that we are receiving 100.000 unique visitors but, it doesnt more than 130 bucks for month even we have a lot of pages runing and added daily. We use Adsense and it seems that we need 10 times more visitor to reach the 300 bucks that someone here talked about. We have a lot of contenct and the people came to visit again and again, but its not so easy...

•••
PM me your website? I would like to take a visit, thanks!

•••
Isis said:
i think it's against Sedo, Domainhop or other paid parking service, where they park your page and pay per click or pay per view.....

For some it is and for some others its not.. Depends how they will see you.

•••
I have had 177 595 pageviews and 355 clicks in May which gave me 46 dollars. :(
uhm...

I need over twice this traffic in one day to earn 100 dollar.

355 X 2 = 710 clicks every day
That's just in one day so let's mulitiply it by 30 to find out how many cliks that is in a month:
710 x 30 = 21 300 clicks

and what about the page views?

177 595 x 2 = 355 190
355 190 x 30 = 10655700

*lol* guess this will take some time :P

•••
Hi to all ,
I started this thread on 12-12-2005, 04:30 PM.

Good discussion going on really useful for people

•••
One site of mine earns $100 in about 2 Months... my best producing site. There are DAYS though, that it will earn $20 in a day... then there are days when it will earn .09 cents. It's strange. Same basic visitors, same basic click throughs, but WAY LESS money. Seems that not all ads are equal in payout. However, I can't find any way to control which ads show.

I agree with the pictures next to/above the ads... REALLY makes a difference in click through.

One thing I have been doing that is halping is to use the "Channels" feature on my Adsense account to track the individual pages and see which pages are getting the most visits and the highest CTR. From that information, I can play with the individual pages and fine tune them for better click through. You can see the impact of the changes withing a few days and a pattern within a week or so. Better or worse.

Going through each page this way can really help generate some cash.

I hear theories about many mini sites but it seems to me that if you have a site with many pages that is good enough to get people to brows through your 5 or six pages then you are getting plenty of CTR opportunities. I get really good saturation to my site where every page is visited every day. My visitors average 2.6 pages per visit, just about half my site. Not to bad.

I'm confident that with TIME and continual tweaking, this single site will soon be making $100 per month and then perhaps, with the different pages, $100 per day.

But that's the REAL secret.... TIME AND EFFORT. Don't go into this thinking there is some magic method to earning a massive income with PPC Rev INSTANTLY with little or no work. If they ARE telling you this, they are selling something. PPC Parking has the same problem... it's a dream that so very few people realize because there is MORE to this than just post and collect.

I actually got a call from Yahoo yesterday asking me why I haven't began using their Ad Program yet. Very strange call indeed. I might try them on a page or two and compare but I have zero experience with their ad program so I can't speculate on it... but I am curious.

Anyway, best of luck with your sites and keep the good strategies coming. Multiple Ad streams seems to be the most consistant suggestions so far but don't discount the pictures next to your ads suggestions. VERY effective.

GoPC

•••
keep on the discussion well :lol:

•••
I think the big "secret" lies in the development of the site. Before making a site to "earn a few bucks", consider everything you can about that site and it's content. Has someone already done this? Chances are, they have. Take a look at a similar site and find out what is working on that site and what could be done better. How are they getting recurring visitors? The best traffic by far is search engine traffic, that is a given. Think about your site on a sidewide scale, not one page at a time. Only SEO's for large companies need worry about the small stuff such as keywords and keyword phrases. If you spend the time developing unique and helpful content, you'll notice a number of search terms being used to locate your site without doing any SEO work! Build relevant back links, and get your site out there! Sorry, this post is sounding more like a marketing consultation than an adsense strategy. I am sort of going off on a tangent here, so back to adsense. If you are looking to make good money, I think there are many more practical ways that take a fraction of the time over using adsense. If there is already a wealth of information on a topic out there, don't expect to capitalize on the same thing. Instead, do us all a favor and develop a site that makes something easier, or provides a unique service. Only then you will notice the real secret.

Also I want to thank rob6188 for his input, he really has some useful information.

EDIT: Ack! I posted this before I read GoPC's post which is pretty much what mine says (only better). As far as strategies go, I noticed a considerable jump in CTR after placing a link unit under my header image. Each advertiser pays differently per click. With that said, if you are looking to make good money, cosmetic surgery. These companies are willing to pay the most because they make the most! It's simple.

Examples:
www.breastenhance.info - Site recieves around 25 visits per day. NO unique content. Makes $1.50+ per click. (~$7 a week right now).
www.yadadamean.com - Site recieves around 150 visits per day. Tons of unique content. High CTR, LOWEST possible payouts. Has gotten 20 clicks today and has made $.60.

There was a list somewhere of highest paying keywords I used to have bookmarked. I am going to find and post up here.

-Dylan

Last edited:
•••
ethiccash said:
1) There nothing in their TOS that forbids buying traffic
2) Anyway, if you send the traffic directly, they won't count the clicks. So there's a little trick
3) I make that for months and it works pretty well, and I don't have any problem with Adsense.
4) Before sending 10'000 visitors a day on one page, I email them to inform of a traffic surge in the following days

Impressive... there seems to be people saying you can't do this and some saying you can. I should probably just look at the TOS myself! Thanks for the ideas ethiccash. Peace!

•••
dgridley said:
I just uploaded 150 article sites to subdomains at my www.articlesites.info .. I figure if I can eventually make an average of even 75 cents a day from each of the 150 sites, there's my $100 a day (not to mention revenue from any other sites I might have). There's 16000 pages of articles there now.

well you posted this in 03-13-2006 so that means 3 months now ! hows the earnings?

•••
bluearrow said:
well you posted this in 03-13-2006 so that means 3 months now ! hows the earnings?

I am also interested :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back