Dynadot

question What is the typical sell-through rate for outbound (hand regs)?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameLlama

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Effectively unfortunately you are asking a meaningless question as the answer can vary from all kinds of extremes depending on your communication/sales skills .. and far more importantly .. the quality and pricing of your domains.

It's like asking how many apples can a farmer grow without knowing the size of his fields and the quality of his soil and employees.

Last edited:
•••
I've read many times that the typical rate for selling domains without outbound is 1 or 2% per year, so maybe there could be a figure for outbound sellers.

•••
I've read many times that the typical rate for selling domains without outbound is 1 or 2% per year, so maybe there could be a figure for outbound sellers.

Hi

I think the 1% > 2% per year sale thru rate as an average, is ok.
but for any given year that % could rise, or fall, for any given domainer

but "without outbound" or being a "passive seller" is a different game and mindset, than trying to quick flip by sending spam solicitations.

and that applies to/for any domain, whether "aged" or not.

also, the quality of those names held by the passive seller, may be higher that fresh regs and no doubt they would be "older" than fresh regs…. and the roi for them is typically much higher.

still, a "hand-reg" is a generalized term, "for acquiring a domain thru the regular registration process."

however, that same domain could have been "hand-regged" years ago,

so that means the question of a hand-regged domain, should be clarified.

are you speaking of "fresh regs" as in 60 days or less, specifically, or for how long in general?

imo...

•••
According to the best np outbounders, 1 in 5 sail.

Will u sail 1 in 5? No. That's why on my the best can pick and outbound these

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back