Dynadot

.tv What is the range value of LL.TV domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The title says it all. The LL are both Premium Letters.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
FR dot TV sold for $13k a couple of years ago. For the most part they are certain four figures but fewer five figures. And hit a wall around 15k

•••
Hr.tv sold a few months ago for $16000 via sedo

•••
•••
Some past sales...

PZ.TV -> $5,000
JZ.TV -> $6,800
RW.TV -> $3,000 (didn't hit the reserve)
JA.TV -> $2,900 (didn't hit the reserve)
IK.TV -> $3,400 (didn't hit the reserve)

Five figures for a two letter dot tv is a thing of the past... Prices will continue to fall over time.Big holders that wouldn't sell such domains for less than $15k 3 or 4 years ago are selling them now for "peanuts".It should also be noted that most of the recent buyers of these 2 letter domains are well known .tv players,which in most cases have a biased opinion on the extension's true value.I don't remember the last time I read about an end user buying a LL.TV for his business.

•••
Some past sales...

yeah, i was in on that one

currently, a couple of LL.tv are in active bidding @ $5k >6k respectively

•••
•••
Didn't TC.tv just sell over 10K at Pheenix? :)

•••
"Umask", you need some love buddy, you sound like a hurt little boy(lol) Sorry you woke up on the wrong side of the curb:))

•••
Two or Three of them just dropped last week. I would say mid-$XXXX at the least.. If they're both premium letter than I could even see into the low $XX,XXX range.

•••
•••
I agree with Umask and I think any random LL.tv value at the moment is around mid XX and the ones that makes sense around low XXX and they are decreasing!
But since I'm a gentleman I'll buy your LL.tv for this prices before they go in the reg fee zone.
Don't thank me, just send the list.

•••
lol
I agree with Umask and I think any random LL.tv value at the moment is around mid XX and the ones that makes sense around low XXX and they are decreasing!
But since I'm a gentleman I'll buy your LL.tv for this prices before they go in the reg fee zone.

•••

I'm wondering why I haven't seen you bidding on any of these gems... at such a steal.I guess you were too busy buying some other gems like: prices.tv,jerseys.tv,coffeeshop.tv...

•••
Umask relax. I'm always busy trying to find new domains I think I will be able to sell for a profit. You seem very busy searching other members registration. This hardly can give you a profit...

•••
•••
But, just for my curiosity. What are your domain sales and success that makes you such an expert?

•••
But, just for my curiosity. What are your domain sales and success that makes you such an expert?

I’m not an expert.I never said I was an expert… you must be the expert here judging by the way you mock someone’s opinion.Someone should teach you some manners…
If you don’t agree with someone on here,just put your arguments on the table and get a respectful conversation going.If you don’t have anything constructive to say,I’d rather you kept quiet.

The data is out there for anyone to see… ll.tv were trading at around 10-15k,3 or 4 years ago(secondary market),now they trade at 5k.If you want to lie yourself pretending everything is great,go ahead,it’s your decision.

Back to your main concern… what I make in domaining is none of your business,I’ve never shared any of my sales and I never will… that’s just pure ego boosting.The day I get paid by Verisign for promoting the extension is the day I will start sharing my sales.On a final note I will say that you don’t have to sell a million dollars worth of domains in order to have an understanding on how all this works.

•••
On a final note I will say that you don’t have to sell a million dollars worth of domains in order to have an understanding on how all this works.

I think you are correct, you don't need to have sold a million dollars worth of domains to have an 'understanding' - but it has to be said that if you HAD sold a million dollars worth of names your views might carry more weight.

I have an 'understanding' of how my car drives - but I am not a professional driver or a professional engineer.

Would you take advice about your car from me?

The data is out there for anyone to see… ll.tv were trading at around 10-15k,3 or 4 years ago(secondary market),now they trade at 5k.If you want to lie yourself pretending everything is great,go ahead,it’s your decision.

One again, I agree, the data is out there. So why are you failing to mention that SC.tv went for $40,000 recently? How does this fit in with your 'everything now trades at $5k' statement.

And, actually, if everything did trade at $5k, then, as most were originally purchased for less than $1k - would that be a good or a bad thing?

On a final note, even though we live in different countries, I have actually met donnied79 personally and would advise that he is definitely in the 'expert' not mere 'understander' category. I, for one, did take his advice (as I have done BenvDyk, Michael Berkens, Ray, Calude Dauman, JohnTV, TwoMoon, Jim Holleran, Michal Czebotar, Mark Hershiser, Manos, Ledra, Jon Schulz, Page Howe, Ammar, Francois, Lifang Mai, even our own version of Statler and Waldorf - Bob and Ronnie, and Mr Cheerful himself - Fin - I've even taken way too much advice from the King of fine print, defaultuser - plus hundreds of others) and now have a portfolio that has changed for the better (ie. it is profitable).

I welcome all views - but, when talking figures, can we have facts not 'slant to fit' subjective views please.

If you want to know the real state of any extension - check the WHOIS. If they are still being acquired or are being renewed then the market is good. If they are being dumped by the thousand then things are not good. Simples!

UMask77 - I always like to hear your views as I feel we need a full spectrum of opinion - but mentioning what others own without actually having the full facts is not just a little impolite - it shows an ignorance in your research skills. If you actually knew what comprised donnied79s portfolio you might not be so keen to mock.

•••
Some past sales...

PZ.TV -> $5,000
JZ.TV -> $6,800
RW.TV -> $3,000 (didn't hit the reserve)
IK.TV -> $3,400 (didn't hit the reserve)

Five figures for a two letter dot tv is a thing of the past... Prices will continue to fall over time.Big holders that wouldn't sell such domains for less than $15k 3 or 4 years ago are selling them now for "peanuts".It should also be noted that most of the recent buyers of these 2 letter domains are well known .tv players,which in most cases have a biased opinion on the extension's true value.I don't remember the last time I read about an end user buying a LL.TV for his business.

Aptly said! I also think that its a past thing now it decreases but still it hold a great value!

•••
What's the market today ? I'm sure everyone has an opinion

•••
If the name is not a premium two letter name, generic ll.tv domains price is declining. Some time back it was around the mid $xxxx range.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back