Dynadot

question What is the process after you sell a domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jurgen2320

Established Member
Impact
After you sell a domain. What process takes place. I have my domains listed on godaddy.com. If someone was interested in buying my domain how would i transfer it to them? and would there be any costs? also do i have to wait 60 days before i can sell my godaddy domains because of transfer lock?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After you sell a domain. What process takes place. I have my domains listed on godaddy.com. If someone was interested in buying my domain how would i transfer it to them? and would there be any costs? also do i have to wait 60 days before i can sell my godaddy domains because of transfer lock?
Hi

if the domain is sold on godaddy, then they will instruct you on how to proceed with the transfer to the buyer.
either you will have to push it or retrieve and submit "auth code' to buyer/godaddy/afternic

if, the domain is in 60 day lock, then it cannot be transferred to another/different registrar.
however, it can be "pushed" to another account at godaddy.

use the forum search feature and read godaddy terms of service.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back