NameSilo

question What is the next Public Co to go into Blockchain Space?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Lately when a company goes into the Blockchain space the stock go through the roof!

ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET) Yesterday close $1.17 today high $11.90 close at $9.34
Last month Riot Blockchain, Inc. (RIOT) in mid November was around $7 then shot up as high as $46 mid December and now around $24

So, what other public companies are now poised to go into the Blockchaine space?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great question.. I'd be a little curious to know myself!

•••
There was also Long Island Iced Tea (LTEA), which changed its name to Long Blockchain and the stock shot up and has remained elevated last I heard.

I don't know how you would get ahead of it. It might be more a thing of you see that the prior companies which have done it have gone up 500% on average or whatever, so when you hear that a company just pivoted to blockchain and you look and its stock is already up 150% that day, you can still figure the odds are good that there's still more upside rather than thinking you missed the boat.

•••
There was also Long Island Iced Tea (LTEA), which changed its name to Long Blockchain and the stock shot up and has remained elevated last I heard.

I don't know how you would get ahead of it. It might be more a thing of you see that the prior companies which have done it have gone up 500% on average or whatever, so when you hear that a company just pivoted to blockchain and you look and its stock is already up 150% that day, you can still figure the odds are good that there's still more upside rather than thinking you missed the boat.

Good stuff Nat! That's crazy and confirms yet another company gets into the crypto market, and things spike. I've started looking into a variety of coins myself but have yet to jump in on any (other than Bitcoin).. I can't help but think there could be something similar to a Myspace/Facebook scenario in the crypto world. Bitcoin was the first (MySpace) and some other one out there is the Facebook, yet to make it's big come up and surpass as the starter. Who knows if that will happen or not and the key becomes trying to figure out which one it could be. That's part of what makes it fun and just like domaining though, right? lol

•••
Yeah I doubt Bitcoin will be the biggest coin 5 or 10 years from now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back