IT.COM

What is the most high cpc domain you have?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ikhub

Top Member
Impact
Share your domains with the highest Cost Per Click.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure if these are my highest, but they're up there: InsuranceQuote.xyz & DUILawyer.xyz

[insurance quote] Cost Per Click: $45.72 USD
[dui lawyer] Cost Per Click: $58.55 USD

Last edited:
•••
Not sure if these are my highest, but they're up there: InsuranceQuote.xyz & DUILawyer.xyz

[insurance quote] Cost Per Click: $45.72 USD
[dui lawyer] Cost Per Click: $58.55 USD
Both are gems! Not only high cpc, but also decent exact match monthly searches and high adword competition.

•••
Hi, Newbie to domaining asking for advice from u veterans....
can u pls tell me how to check cpc and exact monthly searches apart from estibot?
i use estibot as a free user hence limited to few searches a day...
I believe these following domains I own are valuables but not sure of their cpc or exact match searches...
WorkingAttorney.com
OsDrive.com
PCHDMI.com
RaidSsd.com
StylusPhone.com
ThinBezel.com

•••
Hi, Newbie to domaining asking for advice from u veterans....
can u pls tell me how to check cpc and exact monthly searches apart from estibot?
i use estibot as a free user hence limited to few searches a day...
I believe these following domains I own are valuables but not sure of their cpc or exact match searches...
WorkingAttorney.com
OsDrive.com
PCHDMI.com
RaidSsd.com
StylusPhone.com
ThinBezel.com
This is way off topic. So, next time search the forum or post in the correct section. You can use Google AdWords, KeywordSpy.com or many others. Here are EstiBot's metrics for your domains:

DomainAvg Cpc
workingattorney.com$0.00
osdrive.com$0.11
pchdmi.com$0.90
raidssd.com$0.00
stylusphone.com$1.74
thinbezel.com$1.59

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Nick... Thanks for the Help

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back