NameSilo

What Is The Longest Domain That You Own?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
You know you've done it. You want the domain but it is so doggone long, you know you probably won't ever get a buyer, yet you hover the pointer over the buy button until you finally say heck with it and register an entirely too long domain.

So, what did you register? What incredibly long domain do you own? Just one, don't be listing multiples, just pop that one domain in here, and explain why you did it.

For me, it is a domain I just picked up, which is why I am posting here:

ElectricWalkingBikes.com - Saw an ad on facebook about a new type of bicycle, where you take steps on the frame and it helps power the bike. WalkingBike and the plural are taken and electricwalkingbike the singular is taken, so I registered the plural. Why, I don't know, but maybe if the niche grows I can flip it. It isn't embarrassingly long, but longer than what I usually register.

And you?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
my longest is:
Communications.Technology

•••
IAmNotSureWhatIsTheReasonThatYouWantToKnowItsJustWastingTime.com

Loosen up yer collar, big guy, not every thread needs to be life or death.

•••
business travel management (dot) com

•••
(25) OnlinePrescriptionRefills (.com)
(24) SearchEngineOptimization (.works)

•••
acquiredimmunedeficiencysyndrome.com (aids spelled out) such a sad virus for who suffers with it. ty. :(:)

I thought it was a typo, but apparently it can be spelled either way: "immunodeficiency" or "immune deficiency".

•••
whatisthepopulationoftheworld.com

surprised it got traffic. hmmmm

•••
MentalHealthCounseling.com

Long but...I wouldn't sell it for less than $xx,xxx.

•••
•••
And I have 111111111111111111111.com - that's (21) 1's before the dot com.

•••
OnlineBillManagement

in KING.

•••
Screenshot_2020-09-23-09-41-13-811_com.miui.notes.jpg

•••
CheapestInsuranceQuotesOnline.com ($78 Avg CPC)

Last edited:
•••
I believe mine is SupersonicTrains, followed by the singular.

Why? Because China is building one (or more) or whatever..
Usually, we give it a Chinese name "XX号"

•••
•••
•••
One of mine is: LocalAutoSalvageYards.com - regged in 2010, developed it, and just keep paying renewal every year.

It did ok with adsense back then and around 2014/15 google algorithms pounded it.

So I removed all ppc from it and decided to use it as an aged/authority backlink site for other projects, to help them move up the index ladder.

It still gets organic traffic, just not as much as a decade ago. Its more of a novelty for me now with backlink juice. Some day I may expand it more than 7 pages. :)

Added note: I also still own: SanAntonioLogoDesigner.com which still sends me design leads from time to time. It was thumped in algorithm changes over the years, too.

Last edited:
•••
HashCashSecurity(.) Com

3 words and16 letters but I like it still 😁

•••
•••
2 for me........

Cognitive Agriculture .com - 20 letters

Psychedelic Research .co.uk - 20 letters

have a few others between 13 -17 as well.....

•••
15 letter
CommandMagazine
PublicMagazines
theFirstOutdoor

•••
LegalMarijuanaBusiness in com

22 letters.

•••
I believe mine is SupersonicTrains, followed by the singular.

Why? Because China is building one (or more) or whatever..

•••
•••
MindYourOwnDamnBusiness dot com
InnocentUntilProvenGuilty dot com

Among others =)

•••
Not my longest any more because it sold.

americancryptocurrency//.//com (22 characters) :)

I bought it here on NP in January 2020 for $12 and then got lucky when sold it for $599 via afternic fast transfer a month later in February 2020.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back