Dynadot

offers What is the highest offer you've rejected?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
I thought it would be interesting to see offers that nP users turn downed in their domaining journey.

Let's share the amount of offer, and the domain name.

Let us know if you regret your decision?

For example:

This year I received a $2500 offer for Beverage.Catering by an enduser from U.K, but I've turned it down and I don't regret it. :happy:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$500,000 turned down as my asking price was $505,000 to cover escrow fees. Now selling that domain for $5000 on Namepros, highest offer so far $90.

that doesn't sound so great.

what made you decide to go from 500k to 5k in price?

•••
15k But it was a developed site and a traffic farm not long after things changed so wish I took it up. (adult)

If we count developed sites I've turned down 60k and 80k before for 2 different sites. In hindsight I should have accepted both lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
7 figures is my current goal after achieving several 6-figures sales.

•••
•••
PalauAirlines in king
$300
no regret

•••
I guess I will have to update this thread. I just turned down a $3000 offer for a two-word Spanish .Com domain. The end user is currently operating on a hyphenated CCTLD domain.

•••
You can see it in the signature.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
$500 for a .org....
country domain... ;)

•••
It’s a Chinese domain.
YULE
Meaning: entertainment ( game online, movies, music, books, etc)

•••
It’s a Chinese domain.
YULE
Meaning: entertainment ( game online, movies, music, books, etc)

wow 97 offers on SEDO..ok I learned something thank you there is much more to 4Ls than just English .

How long have you owned this one? How long ago was the 470k offer?

•••
$470k offer was about 2 yrs ago. A little more than a yr ago, I also rejected another $400k+ . I still receive 6-figures offers occasionally.

wow 97 offers on SEDO..ok I learned something thank you there is much more to 4Ls than just English .

How long have you owned this one? How long ago was the 470k offer?

•••
well we are at it my highest to date is $1,000 via Efty and Im throwing in the $800 on sedo due to the fact it's on the same name....... a personal favorite

Holocade.com

•••
$470k offer was about 2 yrs ago. A little more than a yr ago, I also rejected another $400k+ . I still receive 6-figures offers occasionally.

That's awesome congrats mate! Your sure to do well with it then, guessing it was not a cheap acquisition...

Have you done any outbound on it?..reason I ask.. that kind of name you can almost pin - point the top Chinese ender-users that it would apply to. Given only they will have the kinda cash and reason to make the purchase in the figure you seek .

(alibaba is the first that comes to mind, if they bought it and redirect, they'd sell out their entire entertainment section lol )

Last edited:
•••
Was offered $7k for L/o/n/d/o/n/c/com in 2013. I rejected.

2 days before $100 for S/t/a/k/e/C/a/s/i/n/o/com countered with $35k

A month ago Rejected $1000 offer for both C/r/y/p/t/o/c/i/a/com and C/r/y/p/t/o/S/u/p/p/l/i/e/r/com

Many others i don't remember.
How did the person find the L/o/n/d/o/n/c/com domain and contact you?

•••
Turned down 10k and 25k on this domain (e/v/a/n/s/c/u/s/t/o/m) .com.

•••
•••
Turned down 10k and 25k on this domain (e/v/a/n/s/c/u/s/t/o/m) .com.

What is the meaning of this name?? How is it premium and what is your expectation from it??

I will really appreciate your response.

Thanks

•••
try searching the name, you'll probably figure it out..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back