NameSilo

What is the best parking site to monetize domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

donbu7

Impact
I know this question has been made before but sites changes all the time, what is the best and the worst sites to park domains to earn money and monetize them.

Thanks

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only you can determine that. Believe me, that's the best answer anyone can give you.

After a year of parking and after having around 500 domains parked I can tell you that each parking service has a chance to give you earnings that no other service will give... why? no idea but it happens.

It's up to you to test your domains, find what parking services work for *your* domains best and don't listen to anyone suggesting any service

just my opinion

•••
Any parking company is worthless without traffic and people who are interested in your ads.

•••
I agree with ezcoms. But assuming you have traffic and clickers, I'd use Above.com and divide your traffic between Voodoo, ParkingCrew, DomainSponsor, RookMedia, and Bodis. Then eliminate the worst two performers after 2-3 months.

•••
I am not a domain expert... I buy just to get a my money back or a profit by selling or clicks. But, Majesticseo and Alexa has always been good for me. Since my budget sometimes is limited, I just use those tools and call it a day.

•••
well,i totally agree with hypersot on that saying;u can stick to that and try out bodis maybe it works for you.

•••
@ezcoms , it would be interesting to hear how Alexa and Majestic SEO help. Are you relying on these figures alone or doing outside research as well to see how the backlinks are and how much traffic they get in order to determine if there will be traffic flow to your newly acquired drop? Are you breaking even or profiting over registration fees?

Another tool to add to your arsenal would be DomainScope.

However, I would still run it by Keyword Planner, Trends and research the domain history to see other factors that are missing which may cause a domain that has the potential of dollar$ per click or ¢ents (if that even that per click, rather RPM).

When it's all said and done, you can accomplish this feat in very little time and turn your $1.17 coupon domain into $1.17 within the week. Or, you can make 5 cents the entire year you hold it.

•••
Redirect.com is the best one.
We are monetizing all types of traffic across all geos and browsers. All quality traffic goes to out bid system and results are 3-10x traditional parking or geo redirects. US RPMs are up to $200 for high quality web traffic! With over 1,000 campaigns buying traffic daily, there is no shortage of buyers!!

•••
@Tien Is it possible to make $500 RPM with you and how much can one net with that. Not really into parking but I have a name getting that kind of RPM

•••
@Tien Is it possible to make $500 RPM with you and how much can one net with that. Not really into parking but I have a name getting that kind of RPM
It possible. If it high quality traffic.

•••
Why not monetize with adsense

•••
•••
I wouldnt use it if I were you. Ive parked several domains with daily X USD clicks and RPM around 10.000 to 20.000 USD each. All i got was few cents per day and RPM around 5 USD on all of them. Just been contacted by other domainer who tried them, he visited some of his domains, they all get redirected to the sites with no clear connections with the keywords. I would just use crappy traffic if I were you and keep the 500 RPM domains away from them. They dont guarantee high earnings, in fact, they can all the time say its traffic quality. But we all know which parking upstream provider has the highest standards when it comes to traffic quality ;)

•••
The parking company I had liked the best, BigJumbo, merged with DomainAdvertising. They have very nice landers and auto-optimization, which help get you higher clickthrough which is generally what you want to strive for. AdSense for Domains was rather drab compared to what parking companies like them offer.
Sedo is also fairly decent for parking. I believe they've improved over time, and they recently announced they'll have a option soon on some domains whereby you can send traffic directly to advertisers and get paid on each visitor. Supposedly it will pay as much or more than a click would on their other parked pages, so that could do well for the names that qualify for it.

•••
...and they recently announced they'll have a option soon on some domains whereby you can send traffic directly to advertisers and get paid on each visitor. Supposedly it will pay as much or more than a click would on their other parked pages, so that could do well for the names that qualify for it.

thanks for the info
Strangely enough, nothing of the sort reached me through their newsletter.
Could you kindly share any link that mentions this?

thanks again

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back