What is the best HTML 5 Platform?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

AimyThomas

Account Closed
Impact
0
I want to create a web application with HTML5

I know there are lots of HTML5 development tools/frameworks out there but I was wondering and confused which one is batter so kindly provide me answer if anyone has views or suggestion for batter HTML 5 frame work platform
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think Dreamweaver is a best HTML 5 Platform .
 
0
•••
Yes HTML 5 is definitely one of the best of the Platform for creating the website with the HTML5. Because it enables you to create the site with basic knowledge of HTML. Dreamweaver is considered as the excellent tool as it is offering the CSS.
 
0
•••
Notepad++ is one of my favorites. If you want a enterprise app then go with dream-weaver or front-page.
 
0
•••
Notepad++ is one of my favorites. If you want a enterprise app then go with dream-weaver or front-page.

I agree, and it's free.

Dreamweaver is an excellent tool, but you have to pay for a copy.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back